➤ diluc

🍡 — for my man diluc !! i want his skin good lord
📂 : pure fluff and comfort

diluc was beyond exhausted but he had the motivation to go back home to you, why do you ask that? to diluc, the answer is obvious— becuz you're his, he'll always come home to you no matter the distance and that to him, he'll always be content.

with his feet aching, hair sticking to his forehead while bead drops of sweat traces the raging veins on his forehead, you'll scold him for working so late again but he doesn't mind; but secretly he does. he wishes that he could ditch all work and stay in bed with you, prays that all evil can be perished so he doesn't have to worry 24/7, his constant worries rattle his brain to the point that he doesn't notice you opening the door for him, a concerned look painted your face.

"diluc love! i told you to lessen the fighting at night dear archons — come in!" you hurry him inside and he can't think for once, it's too overwhelming, he's overwhelmed; not in a negative way don't get him wrong, but because of your love.

he never thought that he'd get someone like you, receive affection like this, feel love like this. his once closed off heart now fiery — burning for you, irony since he's a pyro user but for some reason, he feels the most warmth around you

"diluc heyyyy helloooo back to teyvat"

he blinks, finally getting his thoughts together and he hugs you so tightly, warmly, lovingly; as if that hug was his last, kissing the behind of your ear despite you pushing him away, nagging him to take a shower before hugging you and him, as a gentleman was supposed to listen but he wanted to listen to his heart for one night.

"let's stay like this"

"but love—"

"please?"

you stopped moving in his arms, mind you, you are still by the doorway where everyone can see you but diluc does not care, not when his heart is at ease with you. this is all he wishes for in life, peace and gratitude, peace with you, grateful to have you.

"i love you y/n" diluc pulls away first, capturing your face between his rough yet gentle hands and you swear to archons that his eyes had all the love in them, sparkling with admiration while his smile shows you even more; "i love you too diluc" you giggle, lighting up the house with your joyous sound; he kisses you 5 times, one on the forehead, two on each cheek, one on your nose and lastly, one on your lips.

with all his love weaved into words, hands trembling from fear that you'll disappear if he doesn't hold onto you tight cuz no, he doesn't want this to be a dream, not when he has everything in his life already.

"you taught me how to feel love again, and i will forever cherish you for that darling"