➤ zhongli

your warmth against his body, your concentrated gaze on a hobby you liked doing, how your smile brights up his home, the way you call his name so sweetly. the way you listen to his knowledge, wanting to know more about the world as he speaks.

his heart aches even more, just the mere thought of you makes his heart ache. he loves you so much his eyes would start watering when he sees you smile; the way he would risk everything just to make sure you're safe and sound. the tea you both shared, the hours you used to braid his hair, the small jade enamel pin he gifted to you now sitting proudly on top of your hair. those moments he'd always cherish.

your sweet voice rang through the room, distracting away from his thoughts.

"zhongli, would you wait a hundred years for me?" your question made his heart warm, he would wait millions, waiting for you to come back and run in his arms. just to see that smile draw on your face again, shower you with all the affection he can give.

"i'd wait millions more for you, my little petal" and he waits with a smile, a small silk flower in his hands; fiddling with it he continues waiting, never getting tired. 

after all, he was waiting for his lover.

——
this isn't angst fucks
wah it's my first time writing in wattpad
i hope it suits your taste ! :>
pls tell me if i had any mistakes :))
OH AND I TAKE REQUESTS :DDD
sorry for any spelling/grammar errors :(
english isn't my first language :)

THIS ISNT ANGSY FOR FUCKs SAKE TJE COMMENTS 😭😭😭😭😭 /j