Mabel's Guide to Life

Part 1

Patrick walked into the twins' bedroom with a confused expression. "Hey, guys, have you seen my camera..." he trailed off and gained an annoyed expression when he saw where it was. "Oh."

As it turned out, Mabel took it and was using it for her own little series. "And that concludes Mabel's Guide to Fitness," she said, wearing some sportswear in front of a clipboard that said 'Jog Hog.' "With Waddles, the Jog hog."

She looked at Patrick and nodded at the camera. Patrick sighed and walked over to the camera, turning it to show Waddles on a treadmill. He was running in place after an ice cream sundae that was set in front of him.

Mabel walked over to him. "You want that sundae? You gotta jog for it, jog hog!" She yelled at him like a fitness coach, slamming her fist on the ground. Looking at the camera, she held in her laughter. "Look at his little shorts."

"Would it kill you to ask me for my camera?" Patrick asked her.

Mabel's Guide to Dating

The scene opened with Mabel and her stuffed animals as guests sitting in front of a talk show-like table. "As we all know, I'm a dating expert," she said to the camera, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"No, you're not," Patrick said from behind the camera.

"In fact, I can't get the boys to leave me alone!" Mabel said, leaning back in her chair with a confident expression.

CRRR!

Another scene taken from inside shows Mabel holding a cardboard cutout boy named Zack standing outside the window. pretending to be him. "Mabel, I love you so much, baby. Why won't you let me into your life?" She said, pretending to be the imaginary boy.

CRRR!

"You know what you did, Zack!" Mabel yelled at him from back inside.

"What exactly are you trying to do here, Mabel?" Patrick asked.

Getting back to focusing on the show, Mabel smiled at her cousin. "I'm so glad you asked, Patrick. Because you're going to be a part of it," she said with excitement.

Patrick looked a little hesitant. "Uh, should I be worried?"

CRRR!

Patrick found himself sitting with Soos, Dipper, and Stan on yellow chairs in the attic. Over their heads was a cardboard sign that said CONTESTANTS on it. "Today, we're gonna test the date-ability of three of Gravity Falls' swingin-est bachelors!" Mabel announced to the audience.

"Soos!"

The handyman turned his head to look at the wrong camera. "Get ready to fall in love, America!" He said with excitement. "Am I, am I looking at the right camera?"

"Dipper!"

"Who are you even making this for?" Dipper asked.

"Patrick!"

"Uh, hey ladies," Patrick said sheepishly and waved, slightly embarrassed. "Hey, wait! No one better see this, Mabel!"

"Grunkle Stan!"

Leaning back in his chair, Stan said apathetically, "I'm only here 'cause you promised bacon." Mabel threw a piece of bacon at him from off-screen. Stan eagerly caught it in his mouth and ate it. "I'm pacified!"

Mabel walked in front of the camera and whispered to the audience. "And now for a simple 9,000-question dating quiz."

Patrick heard this and looked at Mabel in shock. "Wait, WHAT?!"