Fixin' it with Soos

Part 1

The episode starts with Soos in Patrick's room, with the young man filming his friend. After Patrick banned Mabel from using his camera, Soos asked if he could do his own little segment. Patrick was reluctant, especially when Soos took his toilet off the floor and bolted it to the ceiling. Meaning that Patrick had to use the upstairs bathroom if he ever wanted to use the restroom. Eventually, he agreed to film Soos.

Dipper was about mysteries, and Mabel was about life. Soos' videos were all about fixing things.

"Hey, dudes! Welcome to 'Fixin' It With Soos', the only home "Fix It" show that I edited myself on my own computer," Soos said to the audience.

A giant hand appeared from the left side and moved to Soos. "HIGH FIVE!" It said in a low, mechanical, deep voice.

Soos high-fived it, and a WAP sign appeared in a speech bubble. The hand then disappeared the way it came. "Thanks, clip-art hand!" He said, waving to it.

"Just go easy on the editing, Soos," Patrick said behind the camera. "You try to go crazy with the graphics, and the rendering will fry your computer."

"Don't worry, I'll fix it if it does. Just like I'll be fixing this broken cuckoo clock," Soos said, picking up a broken Cuckoo Clock that was smashed up badly. He demonstrated the broken areas with his hand. "You can see it's torn up from the floor up. Stan knocked it down yesterday by accident."

"Sure he did," Patrick said, not believing it for a second. Why you might ask?

CRRR!

The video cut to earlier in the day in the Mystery Shack's living room. Stan holding a baseball bat, glaring at the Cuckoo Clock lying on the floor as it makes its cuckoo noise. Like any normal Cuckoo Clock does. "Stop making that noise!" He yelled, and proceeded to beat the clock. The Cuckoo Clock kept making the cuckoo noise, but as Stan kept breaking it, it got slower. "I hate you! This is definitely not an accident!"

CRRR!

The video cuts back to the bedroom. "I'm gonna fix it up, and when I'm done, Stan will rate my handiwork on the 'Awesome-o-meter'," Soos said, picking up the Awesomeometer Page. It had a thermostat on it that went from 'Not cool, bro' all that way to 'So cool, it's hot!'.

Giant Hand appeared again and said in its low, mechanical, deep voice. "HIGH FIVE!"

"Not, not now, bro..."

The video then cut to screens where Soos' head floated. "Duct tape! Wood Glue!" Then, to Patrick's horror, the green screen showed Soos wearing leopard undershorts. "Hey, you~," He said, shaking his ass at Patrick.

"Edit that out!"

CRRR!

"Almost there!" Soos exclaimed. He had "fixed" the cuckoo clock and held it up to show to the camera. However, all he did was glue and tape it back together with a few pieces of duct tape. "Although, something off..."

The clock fell apart again.

"You mean other than it keeps falling apart?" Patrick asked.

"No, it's not that," Soos said, trying to think of what was missing from the cuckoo clock. And then he finally had it. "Ah-ha! It needs decorations!" At that moment, Mabel entered the scene, sipping the straw on a juice box. "Oooh! Make it leopard print!" She asked.

Soos held it up to the camera, and the video fast-forwarded. Now Mabel was holding a bag of chips, and the Cuckoo Clock was covered with leopard print and had two fuzzy dice attached to it. "Whoa... What else does it need?" Mabel asked.