Chapter 6: Reconvening Feelings.

Dani's POV:

Aster looked amazing under the light. She was dancing in sync with every beat. Her hands were high up in the air as her hips swayed side-to-side. I've had a couple of drinks myself and I'm feeling light already but even that couldn't stop me from seeing Aster as a goddess in her tight little skirt and her matching top that shows off her perfectly sculpted abdomen.  

The past few weeks had been difficult for me. Ever since the thing that happened between us, I wanted Aster even more but somehow she was pushing me away. I had to tell Lana and Anna what happened between us or my head will burst thinking about so many what if's. Lana came up with the plan and Anna went along with it. For the past couple of weeks, Lana and I had been fake dating. They both explained it to me that girls don't want to be ignored so that was the plan they came up with. It was hard for me at first. Aster looked so broken especially when Lana and I kissed but somehow the plan backfired on me because Aster is now hanging out with Shannon. Shannon's a good friend and a good person too. If she wanted to pursue Aster, I guess I'll just have to step out.

"She's gorgeous, huh?" Shannon approached me as she sipped on her red cup.

"Yea, she is." I sighed. "So are you guys a thing now?" I asked. I mustered all the courage I can get before attempting to ask that question as I anticipate Shannon's answer.

"You honestly have to sort your feelings out, my friend. You're with Lana, aren't you?  Would it bother you if I date Aster?" She taunted. My fist is balled up but I am not in a position to fight Shannon. I may be pissed at what she said but she's right. I did this to myself. So much for stepping out.

"I'm kidding, Dani! Cheer up a little. I'm not dating Aster, okay? But you might want to talk to her." Shannon patted my back before returning to the little dance floor she and Aster set up. I sigh of relief left my lips.

But what does Shannon mean talk to her? Confusion plastered my face but a hint of hope glimmered within me. I drank a cup full of Shannon's made-up drink. My head started spinning uncontrollably but my eyes darted toward a familiar brunette.

I held both her waist as she flung her hand up in the air. Her body moved in sync with mine as we swayed with the music. Her back pressed against my front. Her scent was overwhelming and it's overpowering my senses. I couldn't help myself anymore. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and moved her head to the side giving me access to her bare neck. A faint moan left her mouth. I missed this. I missed her. Talk is not an option right now, I need to feel her.

I pressed my wet lips to her soft sweet spot. The area between her neck and her shoulder. I gave it a good lick and suck when Aster turned around to face me. She didn't look happy at all. What have I done?

Aster's POV:

I swiftly turned around only to be greeted by Dani's lustful eyes. She must be crazy to even be able to pull up a stunt like that in front of Lana. Luckily, Lana was too busy enjoying herself on the dance floor as she twerked along with Anna and Shannon pretending to be raining money on the girls.

I held Dani's hand and furiously dragged her to the kitchen, away from the crowd.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" It sounded like a scream in my head but it was more of a whisper on max volume when I said it.

"Aster we need to talk." It's a miracle she can come up with a coherent sentence when she's clearly drunk.

"What is there to talk about Dani?" I challenged but a part of me wishing she'd say what was on my mind. I like you.

"Lana and I are not dating. We faked it, okay? I only want you. Seeing you with Shannon made me realize how stupid of a plan we had come up with to make you like me." Dani confessed. I was speechless. My heart was racing. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. I feel like a dormant volcano ready to erupt. Without wasting any moment I threw myself at Dani. My lips invaded hers. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and she complied. Our tongues fighting for dominance in a heated sword fight. My arms wrapped around her neck, and her arm snaked around my waist. She sucked my tongue harder which made a moan escape. She pulled me closer to her body like we were about to merge. Her hand found its way to my thighs rubbing circles on my inner flesh. I lifted one of my legs to give her better access. I can feel myself dripping in warm liquid as she continued to toy with flesh. Her lips traveled to my neck down to my collar bones and sucked the life out of it. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as my nails dug further unto her back.

"Woah! I did not just see that!" We were caught in the act by no other than Lana. Panic rosed to my chest as I composed myself.

"You do you girls, you do you! I'm just glad we can now stop faking our relationship Dani because your friend Shannon over there..." She paused as she pointed her finger at the dance floor "...is so damn hot." Dani giggled. It took me a while to process everything until  I giggled along with Dani. Lana stretched her arms out making us go into a group hug as we laughed. The two girls must have heard us because Anna came into my vision shouting group hug with Shannon following behind and approached us to join the circle.

My wish just had been granted.

A/N: This is just a short chapter but I still hope you guys like it. More adventures are coming. New problems will arise in the upcoming chapters. Please leave a vote or any comment at all if you are enjoying this book. Thank you for supporting me.