𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄

" 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥!" Michaela 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

I walked inside, following behind her with my hands crossed in front of me since it was cold.
" Why is it so cold in here?" I say, scrunching up my nose.

" That's what I said!" Caelen's voice echoed from the kitchen, coming into view as she was in her pj pants and crop top. Michaela wore her bonnet, tank up, and black shorts.

Michaela rolled her eyes, leaning against the marble counter. " I be hot as fuck that's why it's cold."

Caelen snorted loudly, " Girl you is not no damn polar bear, be for real!"

I laughed loudly, " Exactly, why is it lower than sixty degrees in here?"

Michaela smacked her lips, heading over to the rows of drinks that sat in front of Caelen and I. " Since y'all wanna do so fuckin much, take a shot!"

Caelen gestured to the liquor, looking at me. " Esme gon head and pregame, I already pregamed two shots of patron."

I scrunched up my nose, " Patron is disgusting,"

Michaela groaned, " Girlaaa if you don't hurry up and pick ya poison! we gotta start getting ready soon!"

I rolled my eyes, " Alright, Alright, Jeez. Y'all are so demanding,"

I grabbed the hot pink shot glass and the bottle of Casamigos Blanco. I pop the bottle open, pouring a little.

" GIRL IF YOU DONT FILL THAT SHIT UP IMA SLAP THE FUCK OUTTA YOU!" Caelen yelled, causing me to burst out into fits of laughter.

I filled the glass to the brink, then placed to my lips, throwing it back. I swallowed the bitter liquid, coughing loudly. The burning sensation tickled the back of my throat.
" Purrrrrrr! Eat 'em up!" Michaela Hyped me up, taking another shot as Caelen followed.

" Alright y'all let's start gettin ready!" Michaela said excitedly, ushering us to follow her as we headed upstairs.

' 2am by Adrian marcel ' echoed off the walls as we entered inside Michaela's master bedroom and headed straight to her closet.

" Damnnn Mic you got all these clothes?!" Caelen said in disbelief, running her hands over the racks of clothes. 

Michaela nodded her head, shrugging. " I don't even be wearing half of this shit, so get what you want."

" Shit don't have to tell me twice," Caelen mumbled, laughing.

I leaned against the closet door, crossing my arms. " What're you planning on wearing Mic?"

" Oh baby I already got my outfit on the bed, I'm just finding yo ass something to wear." Michaela stated.

" Wow I'm so blessed by this favor, thank you your grace." I said sarcastically.

" You're absolutely welcome Esme," She said, mocking my British accent.

after we finished bickering, she handed me a short maxi dress that was mixed with yellow, orange, dark red hues.

My eyes widened at the cleavage, " Girl.. my boobs will fall out of this."

Caelen laughed, " No they won't, and there's nothing wrong with showing some yitties."

Michaela  dapped up Caelen, " Exactly, so go put on the dress."

I rolled my eyes, but did as told anyway. I headed inside the bathroom, stripping off my shorts and v-neck shirt, leaving in my bra and panties.

" What's allat movement back there?" Caelen said in a grown- man voice, peeping her head inside the bathroom.

I laughed loudly, turning my head to look at my ass. " It's fat huh?"

" Hell yeah, and you better shake that ass too!" Michaela butted in, sticking out her tongue.

I put my hands on my knees, tweaking. " You already know!"

" Ayeeee!" They hyped.

I laughed, slipping on the dress. I twisted and turned in the mirror, liking how the colors complimented my brown skin. I exited out the bathroom, grabbing my clothes behind me and stuffing them inside my tote bag. Michaela handed me the matching heels to go with it, helping me untangle them and put them on.

Caelen headed inside the bathroom next and changed into a red satin maxi dress with red bottoms and a Chanel bag.

While Michaela was changing into her outfit, me and Caelen began doing our hair. I decided to go for a middle part slick bun, then put on some mascara & lipgloss. Caelen did a half up half down style with her braids and added her lashes & full face makeup.

Once Michaela came out the bathroom, Caelen and I were finished getting ready.
While Michaela did her makeup, Caelen and I took selfies and vids.

" Wait for me!" Michaela yelled loudly, slipping on her heels and walking over to us. We stood front and center in her large mirror, doing different poses until we were ready to go.

We headed downstairs, chatting about how the night was going to go for us.
" I know for a fact Esme bout to be drunk as fuck!" Michaela laughed loudly.

I snorted, " No it'll be Caelen, she sips on liquor like it's water."

Caelen shrugged, heading to the kitchen to pregame for the upteenth time. " Shit it is what it is,"

Michaela  and I followed behind her frame, grabbing our shot glasses and pouring them to the brim. Caelen turned her camera around, the flashing blinding our eyes as she hyped us up.

Me and Michaela counted to three, then threw our heads back as the Patron shot down on our throats. I squeezed my shut, shuttering slightly at the taste. " Wheeew!"

After we pregamed we headed outside to Michaela's White B&W, blasting music as we speeded down the street. ' Break from Toronto' By Partynextdoor played as Caelen turned up the volume.

" EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP MY BABY DADDY IS PLAYIN!" Caelen shouted.

I laughed loudly, watching as my friends sung to the top of their lungs, soon joining in with them.

" Right Quick, Right Quick, TIGHT JEANS ON SO SHE FILL MY SHIT AYE! TELL ME SUM GOOD BABY!" We sung in Unison.

" TELL ME SUM GOOD SHAWTYY, COME BRING IT TO THE HOODIE BABY!"  Michaela screamed.

" BRING IT, BRING IT BACK TO THE HOOD SHAWTYY!" I finished for her, holding a fake microphone.

" THIS WHAT 'SAUGA FEELS LIKE IN THE NIGHT TIME!" Caelen joined in, pointing at me and Michaela.

" BUST IT UP WITH SHAWTY WHEN THE LIGHT SHINES!" We said in Unison.

" STILL FUCKIN WITH THE SAME ASS NIGGASS!"

" I KNOW YOU WANT A BREAK!"

" I KNOW YOU WANT A BREAK FROM TORONTO!"