XXXV

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
-
𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾 { 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟩𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤}
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 { 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇, 𝖭𝖸 }
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

excuse mistakes

" mommyyy" Kehlani dragged walking into her room seeing her laying on the bed

" close my door girl" she said and Kehlani did before walking over to her bed

" what you want child?" she asked playfully rolling her eyes since she had been bothering her all day

" nope let's try that again, hi"

" hi Kehlani" she mocked as Kay laid on her bed beside her

" did something happen?" she asked laying her head on her mom's shoulder

" unt un, why?" Crystal asked looking at her confused

" you just look sad, you sure you ok?"

" yes ma'am, I was just watching this, what's wrong with you?"

" nothing, but I have 3 questions I think" she said making her nod

" ok one for my next hairstyle should I get like a bob, braids, bangs or a wig with another color"

" a wig with another color because you just had braids, a long one too so you can flip it over your shoulder in that lil girl face "

" mommy please, I want to get another color in like blonde or something but only like a skunk strip you know?" She asked and Crystal nodded before they looked towards the door hearing it open

" you ok?" Kehlani asked seeing Kione was frowning

" nooo, Ty called me just now and started crying and I feel bad "

" bout his grandma?" Crystal asked and Kione nodded

" I told him he could come over here but he said that it was ok because he's about to go to the hospital but he literally has to walk there and I asked did he want someone to take him because I don't want anything to happen to him like what but he said no he wants to clear his head and he'll call me back later"

" I don't know I just feel so bad for him and I don't want him to feel like I'm smothering him or something because I know he doesn't really like expressing his feelings but that's what I'm used to"

" if he say he don't want to tell you something don't force it but don't not care you know what I mean?" Crystal asked and she nodded

" then he sent screenshots of messages Najah sent him earlier being a weirdo talking about he's being weird to her but he still talks to me like normal and that she feels some kind of way about that since they were close and that if he doesn't want to be friends anymore he can just say that"

" he need to block her ass, he's not obligated to talk to her or anybody else especially when she said oh and ain't care about his grandma being sick, he better than me because she would have been deleted on everything right then and there"

" that's what I said, I was like you should just block her or something because it's stressing you out more and he said he wants to but she's extra and at school on Thursday she was like it doesn't matter what you have going on if we are going to be friends or more than friends I need to be like you and Kione because you tell her stuff that you don't even tell me and that's weird since y'all are best friends and she said something else I don't remember but that's strange to me since she didn't even care when he first said anything about it"