A Father's Blessing

Chapter 27

King Obsidian may I speak with you alone a minute sir? Yes, Samira was hugging Hunter like a doll.

He grinned Samira you are spoiling a dragon and teaching him English? Two forbidden laws. Papa please Noni and Ahmad told me. Baby he will never fly if he is too comfortable. Yes he will papa. How do you know this? She was quiet how?

I'll tell you when we are alone. Samira! It's okay Ahmad she may be ashamed it may be a woman thing. Haha okay Uncle Ahmad walked outside petting the horses of lost himans that came through the mirror talking to all the Etharkian boys that were taken.

Yes baby? Papa the dragons they speak to me. He smiled they spoke to me as well once upon a time. I can no longer hear them tell me are they are demanding as they use to be?

Yes papa hehe. Don't let them control you, you control them yes? Yes papa. I thought I was loosing my mind.

One of the red dragons told me Hunter is going to fly papa. Then he shall fly he kissed her nose.

I'm sorry about mama. I'm sorry about mama come it's time for you and Ahmad to return home before first light or the calvary will come slaying more of our children stop them Samira no more slayings need occur.

Why are they snatching young boy's papa? You mean why am I snatching the blood born bastards of my father's line?

All of them are Firestone blood? Yes Samira why would I steal Firestone blood borns? She was quiet then she smiled to ride red dragon's.

Yes Queen Samira of house Firestone a special elite team I've been training to protect the mirror this is their sole mission all they are missing is the christening of an appointed Queen to be registered rider's for the Queens guard's.

Protectors of the vale trained by King Obsidian himself. You are so smart papa even with everything bad that happened you still have Etharkia at heart. This is your home your throne it's my job to protect it baby go step outside let me speak with Ahmad.

Ahamd walked in kneeling before  Obsidian rise Ahmad. King Obsidian I stand before you to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage.

Ahmad do you love my daughter? I do. Why? Ahmad smiled because she was raised in the mirror. Hahahah Obsidian laughed hardy what is that to mean Ahmad?

Samira has her own mind she has a sharp tongue in the next moment she can be very sweet and loving. Her intelligence is refreshing in a woman.

Ahmad do you love my daughter? Yes great King. Then I'll need you to listen carefully Ahmad Samira does not understand our ways our culture's I'll need you to protect her spiritually and mentally. Your father will fight you Ahmad who will you stand by?

I will stand by my wife Obsidian because Etharkia will die without her.

Obsidian called a red dragon from the sky take her as a gift from your father. Thank you papa. When you come see me ride her to my yard. I'll be back every weekend to see you papa is that alright? Yes Samira I'd like that. Papa what language do the shadow demon's speak? English and Etharkian. Ahmad got on the red dragon Samira sat behind him she tied Hunter close.

Samira blew a kiss at her father together she and Ahmad rode home.

Jakar hurry look! The red dragon was huge larger then any dragon they'd ever seen. Samira and Ahmad stepped down Samira kissed the dragon rubbing her head look Jakar. I see where did she come from? The shadow lands my father Obsidian gifted her to me.

Lividia fainted in Jakar's arms.