Chapter 1 Greendale 1/4 (Harvey Kinkle POV)

AN: Because of the pandemic (damn that stupid pandemic. damn c*vid) and the fact that the writers were just trying to end things (damn those caos writers) part 4 wasn't what it could have been. Not even close. It felt more like it was just emotional stuff thrown in with fan service so that it could be hastily wrapped up and stapled together as fast as possible. This story will be post part 4. But it does tell what (I believe) part 5 could have been/will be in "The Occult World of Sabrina" comic book (I have not read it).

Most of this story will be seen from Harvey's point of view, but this is not a Harvey story. Don't get it twisted.

This is a Sabrina story. She's still the main character. But there will be other POVs from other characters too.
____________________________________________________________
AN: I'll try to make it as painless as possible.

____________________________________________________________AN: I'll try to make it as painless as possible

Look what fate brought back to the town of Greendale.

***

He never thought he would see this town again. Driving all night was a bad idea. His tired eyes hurt, and more than once he almost swerved the car off the road. He sighed of relief when he finally saw the hotel sign.

A dark haired woman that looked to be in her early thirties was browsing what looked like a guestbook when he walked in. She noticed him only when he stopped right in front of the front desk. When she looked up, she must have liked what she saw, because her bored expression changed immediately and her eyes lit up. "Welcome to the Greendale inn." She greeted warmly, her voice a little lower than it should be. He guessed it was her attempt to be seductive.

He was so tired. "Thank you," he remembered his manners and faked a convincing smile, "I booked a room under the name: Harvey Kinkle." He pronounced his name carefully. It had been a while since he had heard it. Or even said it. He knew just how much his life had changed, if his own name almost sounded foreign to his ears.

The woman looked through her book and found what she was looking for, "Yes, it says right here," she met his eyes again, "you'll be with us for the next 2 weeks." She sounded very pleased.

"It could be longer." He deadpanned, then noticed her raised eyebrows. Looks like I owe her an explanation, he thought. He bitterly inhaled and turned up his politeness.

"My dad is sick. I'm just here to take care of him." He explained, knowing he would receive some kind of sympathy. She nodded and there was a subtle look of admiration in her eyes that he choose to ignore as he accepted the keys from her.

His room was bigger than he thought it was going to be. Still boring though. He hated the mustard yellow wallpaper. But the bed was big enough. A leather trunk at the end of it. A sterile bathroom and a dark chestnut colored desk that looked like it belonged in a Jane Austin novel. On the walls there was nothing but a mirror, and a painting of a ship at sea; to honor the ancestors that traveled across the sea to start a new life in what one day became the town of Greendale.