Chapter 4

"Ugh Sarah get back here!" I yelled as Sarah scrambled out the school.

"What?" Sarah questioned as she turned around.

"What do I not get?!" I demanded.

"How are you not seeing this?"

"See what? I'm not a girly-girl ok? I don't understand things like you do."

"Emily, your just as much a girl than any of us. And that's what you need to start seeing. Ya maybe you want a boyfriend, but you're not letting that happen."

"Wait your not suggesting that-Nathan- um no. Wait maybe, maybe not."

"HE LIKES YOU!" Sarah yelled.

I took a step back.

"Psh I doubt it. See Ya later Sarah." I called back I stepped back into the long school corridor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wear your pink and teal dress." Sarah instructed me over the phone.

"Um okay." I agreed looking through my closet.

"I'll bring over my really cute Sweater you can borrow."

"Okay I'll go do my makeup." I said ending the call.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey! Sarah's here!" My mum yelled from downstairs.

I heard the door open and then close. I took my bobby pin and put in the top of my hair to make sure my Katniss braid would stay.

I walked downstairs with an elegant touch. Sarah just shrugged and my mum looked as if she was gonna cry.

Sarah was wearing a pink strapless dress with the top rhinestoned until mid length. It was a sparkly puffy material, that ended a few inches before her knees.

Of course she had a boyfriend. She topped off her look with some pink wedges. And her beautiful ombré hair was curled. She looked amazing.

"You look great honey" my mum encouragly said.

"Thanks mum" I returned gratefully.

"Eh it's ok." Sarah snickered. "What it really needs is..."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back upstairs.

She let go of my hand, and as soon as she did I sat down on my bed.

"Ok so let's discard those earrings, and those accessories." She said as picked out some new choices.

She carefully put the new options on as I just sat and watched.

"Next your hair is just not working for me" Sarah said as she examined me.

She took out my katniss braid and did some heatless curls.

As soon as the curls finished she took my hand again and brought me to her car.

She carefully searched through the backseats for something. She pulled out a white cardigan.

"Sarah, that's beautiful." I said gratefully.

She handed it to me and then pulled out her phone.

"Omg! Omg! Omg! No no no no no no!!" She yelled.

"What??"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little boring the picture is of Emily's dress. Put in the comments what YALL think happened. Love Ya ~anniegberry