Art Club

The pressure was starting to build up, replacing the previous adrenaline.

Ace Academia and St.Treasure College were tight on each other's end, if it wasn't for Heeseung getting them a one point lead.

One more shot could make the difference, if whether Aces can take the victory, or if the match will be a tie.

15 seconds left.

The crowd's loud cheerings vibrating against Ni-Ki's ears, camera's lights flashing, trying to get every aspect of the match to post for the city's sport's news. He could feel beads of sweats, rolling down both his nape and sides of his face.

His heart was basically beating at his throat, violently from the adrenaline.

For a moment his world stopped, the ball was passed to him, and it was now up to him to make the shot. It wouldn't have been so nerve wrecking if this wasn't the biggest game of the season, even the city judges were here, and the crowd was the largest yet.

Taking a deep breath, he aims for the target, before flickering his wrist at the hoop. The crowd anticipated the shoot, he finally breathed out the moment the ball left his hand, squinting against the bright light to see the ball fall into the hoop.

"And just like that, our MVP of today's match, number 9, Nishimura Riki, leads Ace Academia to city champion!"

"36-34! What a close game!" The commentators cheered, and nothing can describe the feeling of joy for the team. His teammates gather, their basketball coach congratulates them while Heeseung strapped his arms around the younger one and pumping him up and down.

Ni-Ki gasped for air because he was laughing too hard and that Heeseung was squeezing all the oxygen out of him. The team didn't stop celebrating, only laughed even more while Ni-Ki held onto the gold trophy.

Confettis floated around the gymnasium and everyone was cheering for him—his team, because St. Treasure College was one of the most competitive and top team out there. Ace Academia was ranked top 3, and STC was ranked 2nd.

"Great match boys," Coach Minhyun enters the locker room with a proud smile on his face. "Great one there, Ni-Ki. You never miss."

The boy's ears turns red. "Thanks, Coach."

"No practice on Monday, take the time off. However, I want to see you all on Tuesday, next match is 2 weeks away" He turned to a stern face, looking at everyone almost angrily before breaking into a smile again "Good game today, everyone. Keep it up!"

Everyone almost choked at his sudden change, all members knew about this bipolar-ness from him. They were quite used to it by now, and they didn't really mind.

They all bowed and thanked him as he left.

"You sure you're good here?" Your best friend, Yunjin laughed as you almost nudged over a beaker of liquids.

"Y-yeah" You replied, still startled from the accident.

Since your sophomore year, both you and Yunjin decided to join the science club out of interest. It wasn't until now, in your last year in high school, that you were the president of the club—well, both you and Yunjin. You guys were made co-president, and you liked it that way, 'cause it meant all not all the pressure will be on you.

Today's topic was chemistry, and you guys were ready to lead another experiment. Though Yunjin has to leave early to do a re-quiz for math.

"See you guys next time!" She said happily, waving at the students before leaving. "Don't let her burn the school down!" She yelled, even out of sight, you could still hear her down the hall way.