Lies My Hyung Told Me {Part 4}

Yoongi angrily slammed on the breaks and pulled over, then turned the car off. He turned to Jungkook. The two stared at each other in silence. They were both full of anger.

"Oh, I lied to you?! Yes I fucking lied to you and for good reason! What the hell were you thinking, huh?! Why the hell would you sneak into the back of the damn car?! Can you not mind your own damn business for five goddamn minutes?!" Yoongi screamed. He was fighting back tears. He knew this was an extremely bad situation. The only way for him to protect any of his members from the things he did to earn that extra money was for the members to not know, not get involved, not ask questions. He needed to keep the members separate from Namju and Sookin. But now Jungkook knew. Jungkook was there and saw what they were doing and that worried the hell out of him because he knew the two men he was working with could be dangerous if they needed to be, which is why he made sure to not give them any reason for them to need to be.

"Mind my own business?! You really think I was going to believe you were hiding some secret girlfriend?! Hyung I know you've been up to something and if you weren't going to be honest then I needed to find out myself! You've been so exhausted lately and I was worried! We're all worried!" Jungkook screamed back. He wasn't trying to hide his tears. They were spilling all over him. He was still in shock at what he'd witnessed.

Yoongi grabbed the front of Jungkook's shirt angrily and clutched it in his hands. He pulled his maknae towards him and angrily glared at him, "You don't know what you've just done, do you?!"

Jungkook pushed his hyung off of him. "Me?! What' I've just done!? What about what you've just done!? Drugs?! Hyung you're selling drugs?! Since when?! And why the hell would you do that?! You have no reason to need to do that! You realize what it means if you're caught?! You'd be in jail and done with the band!"

Yoongi screamed at him about how he was doing it to help the company after what happened with the companies money. He explained that it wasn't forever, just until the companies lawsuit was settled.

Jungkook froze. "So it's been you? The anonymous money coming in has been from you?"

Yoongi nodded. "And you're going to keep your mouth shut," he warned.

Jungkook gave him a somewhat surprised look. "And if I don't?" he asked. He couldn't believe his hyung was really sitting here trying to threaten him.

"You don't fucking get it, Jungkook. People are dangerous in this line of work and you were supposed to keep your nose out of it! I was making sure that you all kept your nose out of my business so you wouldn't get caught up and involved because I don't..." Yoongi started getting a little more choked up. "I don't...know what will happen now."

"What do you mean by that? What would happen?" Jungkook asked. The screaming at each other had stopped and the two were both quiet now. They were both out of energy at this point.

Yoongi looked at him with extreme seriousness, "I don't know."

He was nervous. If Namju and Sookin were mad about what Jungkook had done, he knew they might decide to try and hurt him. He realized he needed to make sure Jungkook really minded his own damn business now, and he needed to make sure he spoke to the two men he was selling drugs with to let them know that his maknae wasn't going to be a problem, and that he wasn't going to say anything. He would make sure of that, somehow.

"Helpful! What do you mean you don't know?! What would happen Yoongi?!"

"You really want to know?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"They'll kill you," Yoongi said angrily. He would never let that happen, but he figured he'd use a scare tactic to make sure Jungkook didn't say anything to anyone.