Oh, sunshine. (🍋)

You pinned him down as he yelped in surprise.
"S-sunshine-?!"
"I think you do need punishment..~" You seductively coo to him.
You can already see his buldge, proving he's quite horny from this.
"P.. Please punish me.." He whined in a submissive tone.
"Beg for me." You smiled.
"PLEASE! I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN GO WITHOUT YOUR TOUCH!" He blushed furiously.
"Good boy~" You say.
You shift yourself down in between his legs, as you begin removing the fabric that separates him from pure bliss.
"Ah~.." He quietly moaned.
You get a good look at his yellow-orange member. It's not as big as moon's, yet it's still massive.
You place on of your hands into the base of his throbbing cock, as he moaned in pleasure.
"S-sUnShiNe!~"
You lift your head and place it onto his dick, drawing moans of bliss from sun.
You slowly use some tongue and begin sucking him off.
"AHh!~ oHhh thaT fEelSs..!~" He was cut off by you sucking more aggressively.
"MmMmhhAhH!~ p.. PleaSe! D.. dOn't sTopP!~" He arched his back, blushing like crazy, as he moans evey time you glide your tongue across his member.
You can feel precum oozing out of his cock, and moan, vibrating his dick.
"AHHhhH!~" He grabbed the floor as a sense of security in this new feeling.
He held on for a bit more, but came after a bit.
"AAAAHHHH!!~ SUNSHINEEE!~" He nearly screamed in pleasure.
You swallowed every last bit of his golden, carmel flavored cum.
"Mm.. Sunny.. You're such a good boy~" You smiled at him, standing up.
You lowered your shorts and underwear, causing him to become erect yet again.
"Oh my.." He marveled at your body.
You sat down on his dick, as it twitched onto your cilt.
"Ah~.."
"O.. Ohh~"
"You're going to get us in trouble.."

Haha 310 words
Moonussy