Tension (🍒)

He grabbed your head and shoved his member into your mouth.
"GHBnKjKLllalN?!" You gargle, you can hear him groaning in pleasure.
"Mghn~... Ahem.. Now be the good girl you are and suck." He ordered seductively.
You decide it would be over sooner if you make him cum. You take half if his dick in your mouth, and start jacking the other half off. This, of course, drew moans from him. You used some tongue, which made him moan louder.
"mGNNhff! ~ Holy... FFUU!- You're a natural!" He moans in a submissive tone.
"GlKNn~" You vibrate his dick, making him moan even louder.
"NnHGHAHH!" He belted a loud moan, he feels like he's getting too close, so he pulls his member out of your mouth, panting.
"Q.. Quite the experienced person... Aren't you?" He panted seductively.
"Mmmh... You taste like blueberries and artificial grape~" You mention.
"There's something even better wating for you~" He says in a sly tone. He cocks his head slightly, grinning deviously. You roll your eyes, and he takes note of it. "Wating for something?" He asks curiously.
"N-no..not really.." You mumble.
He lunges forward and pins you down.
"I know you are~" He smiled more.
"F-fine! You got me..!" You stutter.
He noticed your blush, and laughed.
"hehEahHh.. I know what you want... You know you won't get it without begging for it~" He said seductively.
"....." You give him the silent treatment.
NO FUCKING WAY AM I ASKING TO-
"Beg."
Dammit, fine.
"PLEASE! I NEED YOU! I CAN'T ANYMORE...!" You scream.
"Oh. Sorry.. Changed my mind.." He retorted.
"WHAT?!"
"..... about sparing your legs."

269 words wowie aaa