Chapter 6- Work. Again.

5:30am every morning my alarm goes off. I groan and turn it off. I lay there for a minute contemplating on not going in today. But I have to. I get up and put my lights on then I grab a towel from the rack and hop in my small shower. I wash my hair and all that jazz. Before I step out I let the water run over my body. I've never felt this good in a while. Maybe I shouldn't have given up dancing. I smile and turn the shower off. I wrap my hair and body in a towel and I walk back out into my bedroom. I go to my wardrobe and kneel down to the small drawers under my clothes and grab out a pair of underwear. I then grab my work outfit. I go back into the bathroom and do my teeth and wash my face with water. I then plug my hair dryer in and start drying it. After it's done I put it up in another bun out of the way because I think I'm on serving food tonight so I doubt customers want my hair in the food.

*My hair* I put my underwear on and I change into my clothes

*My hair*
I put my underwear on and I change into my clothes.

*My outfit* I spray deodorant and my rose body spray on and I brush some mascara on

*My outfit*
I spray deodorant and my rose body spray on and I brush some mascara on. I put a little chapstick on. I slide that in my back pocket. Could come in handy. I pull my phone off charge and put that in my pocket as well. I grab my credit card and slide it in the same pocket. I make my bed and put the blanket on top tidy as well. I slide on my converse and grab my towels. I make my way downstairs and to the laundry room. I put them in the hamper and I go to the kitchen.
"Morning dad." I say like every morning.
"Morning sweetheart." He say giving me the usual kiss on the forehead.
"Did you enjoy dancing yesterday?" He ask me.
"Very much." I say making my usual coffee.
"You'll have to show me." He say putting his bacon on the plate.
"I have a video wanna see." I say. I videoed the whole thing. I press play on me and Mary dancing. He laugh at us.
"You still love that song huh." He chuckled.
"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.
"But I did do this." I say pressing play on the other one. I see him starting to tear up.
"You look exactly like Olivia." He say. I smile and give him one long hug.
"Oh and the casinos not opening until 4 today so you don't have to go in until then." He say while starting on his breakfast.
"Ok thanks dad." I say grabbing a piece  of bacon and toast from his plate and run towards the front door. I grab my keys and head out. It's 7am now so I could go to the casino and hang out there but I could go to a diner. Nah I don't feel like a big breakfast today so I think I'm gonna chill out in the casino. I may pull the big screen down (They sometimes do auctions and things for charity.) so I could connect my phone to that and watch a few films before the other staff come in. I start the car and I drive to the casino. I get into the staff parking. I get out and use my key to lock the car and the other key to get into the back door of the casino. I turn some lights on. I walk into the main hall where all the magic happens. I go up the stairs and down the hallway to the front of the casino and into the small box room. I flick the big screen down and connected my phone to the projector. I turn on Netflix and as I'm searching through my phone for something to watch I head back down to the seating area. I decide on watching dirty dancing. It's a classic don't judge. I get halfway through the film and my stomach grumbles. Guess I should have gone to the diner. I go into the kitchen and go into the fridge. I know there'll be leftover chocolate moose so I pick up two I grab a couple of digestive biscuits and crumble them up in one of them. Don't judge me I know I have weird taste but I can't help it it's good. I grab a spoon and make my way back into the main hall. I press play. I finish my first chocolate moose. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand seeing as I don't have a napkin. I lean on the table with my elbows keeping my head steady on my hands as I watch the film. As it nearly comes to the last dance scene I get interrupted by the light being turned on. I look around to see if I can find anyone. I hear someone clearing their throat. I turn my head towards the curtain at the side of the half circle stage. I see Jackson standing there with a bag in his left hand.
"Hey." He say dropping the bag at the front of the stage.
"Hey, could you kindly go and turn the lights off I'm watching a film and I have to finish it." I say leaning back on the chair.
"I would but I have to practice." He shrug.
"There's literally like ten minutes left not even that." I pout my lips. He roll his eyes and I scoff. He sighs and gets up, he goes backstage and turns the lights off from there. He come back in and take a seat next to me. I unlock my phone and I press play. As the part 'nobody puts baby in a corner' came on I couldn't help but mouth it with Patrick Swayze or Johnny in the film. From the corner of my eye I see Jackson smiling. Fucking hell Brooke do not start this shit again. Don't fall for it. I finish watching the film. He goes back and turn on the lights while I go up and disconnect my phone from the projector and flicked the big screen up. I walk back down the stairs and as I come to the doorway which connected to the hall I see him take off his T-shirt. My eyes travel down to his chilled abs. I then noticed that his both arms and hand was all in tattoos. Some even creeped it's way onto his chest and up his neck a little. He then turned around and I see his muscular back. I feel the heat grow in my stomach and my knees getting a little weak. I never thought I'd say this but damn he's fit and extremely hot.