Chapter 12

3rd POV. 2 years after the Kamado Family Massacre. Asakusa, Tokyo.

With Sora casting upon Kotoamatsukami on himself to remove his memories and relieve the effects of Madara's Tsukuyomi or more like ease the psychological effects of Madara's genjutsu, he began to travel with Tamayo and Yushiro.

Tamayo and Yushiro decided to keep Sora's basic information of him. As for his story, they decided to keep it out for a while because it might trigger the nightmares of Tsukuyomi that was casted upon him.

As of now, he is at Asakusa with Yushiro and Tamayo in order to buy some medical supplies.

Yushiro: Sora, can you bring this to us?

He gave the list to Sora and it consisted of medicines and medical equipment.

Sora: Aren't we just going to hoard all of these?

Yushiro: No. I don't even know what is Tamayo-sama's reason but....

Yushiro: Remember, Sora. We are still in hiding from Muzan. Even though you know how to fight.....thanks for your memories not being completely wiped out, that is.....

Sora: Yeah. I know that it is just familiar.

Sora: But yeah, I feel like I know how to use a sword and fight demons.

Yushiro: Remember what Tamayo-sama said. If you force yourself to remember all of your memories, all at once....

Yushiro: It might damage you psychologically.

Sora: I know. Although, I'm still having constant nightmares that I don't even know if they are connected to my past or what.

Yushiro: The nightmares are still present? I thought that by erasing his memories, the effects will wear off even just a little.

Yushiro: But......I only fear that it could be a matter of time if those nightmares trigger his memories.

Yushiro: However, the method that he chose is......

Yushiro: There could've been better methods. Or he doesn't have a choice?

Yushiro: I don't know the whole story but people do say that the past will come back to haunt you, someday.

As Yushiro went back on his business, Sora scanned the list that Yushiro gave him and went to the first pharmacy that he saw and showed the list to the pharmacist.

Pharmacist: I'll be right back, and check if we have the items you have listed here.

After waiting for a few minutes.

Pharmacist: We only had at least three of the items you listed.

Sora: That's okay. Please refer to the stated quantity of the available items that were stated from my list.

Pharmacist: Right away.

After getting the medicines and paying, he went to search for another pharmacy to buy the remaining items on the list. It took him at least half an hour to find all the medicne and the equipment that Tamayo asked.