Chapter 53

3rd POV. Infinity Castle.

The Decisive Battle........

For thousands of years.........

The moment that the Demon Slayers have been waiting for.

Now, as they all fall......

Everyone falling into different sections of the dimensional fortress......

Including those who didn't even rushed to the Ubuyashiki Estate were transported into the dimensional space.

Now......

One Uchiha Sora breaks his fall......

Sora: Susanoo Armor!

He manifested the Perfect Susanoo, but rather than the massive size that he used during his final battle with Madara, he modified it and made the Susanoo's armor his own, including the wings.

He did this when he fought Doma years ago.

He navigated the fortress on his own before he saw his crow, Kagami, flying over.

Sora: Kagami!

Kagami: Sora. Use the paper!

He noticed that the paper that Yushiro uses to his blood demon art is attached to the crow. So he grabbed one of the paper and stick it to his forehead.

Sora: .......

Kagami: Yushiro allowed you to augment his blood demon art in order to check the other surroundings and sense Tamayo who is still currently restraining Muzan.

Sora: Yeah. Muzan is our top priority.

With that in mind, he landed on a safe foothold and dispersed the Susanoo armor to conserve his energy.

Following Kagami and confirming their location via the use of Yushiro's Blood Demon Art.......

He's navigating through the countless corridors.

Until demons arrived.

Sora: I guess time for another warm up, huh.

Sora: Hi no Kokyu......!

Sora: Nichiun no Ryu Kaburimai!

But waves upon waves of demons spawned.

Sora: Planning to wear us down are we......?

Sora had another way, to escape and by means of escape.......

Sora: Amatsumikaboshi!

He teleported from the farthest distance that his ability can reach and continued to made his way on Muzan.

Sora: Everyone.......please be safe.

As he is running through different sections of the castle....

Sora: It's like a damn maze.