Chapter 13

3rd POV.

Now that Sora began traveling with Tanjiro (and Nezuko who is inside the box that he is carrying), Sora asked Tanjiro about the Demon Slayer Corps.

Tanjiro explained everything that he knows from the goal of the Demon Slayer Corps, Nichirin Blades, and the Breathing Styles.

Sora: I see.

Tanjiro: Nii-san, I also noticed that you have a nichirin sword with you.

Sora: Oh, according to what Tamayo-san said, I already have this sword when I arrived to them.

Tanjiro: It seems like there are so much gaps with your memory.

Sora: Sorry. Now that I am somehow under a curse, I guess erasing my memories is the answer for me to live. a better life.

Sora: But at the same time, it seems like fate has other plans for me.

Tanjiro: How much do you remember?

Sora: Let's see, I don't know when I was adopted but, I do know that I was adopted by your parents and became your older brother.

Sora: The Hinokami Kagura.........

Sora: And when I found our house in ruins, covered in blood, mounds of dirt that I found, and the fact that I didn't saw you and Nezuko.

Tanjiro: I see.

Tanjiro: Sorry, I wasn't really able to be of help to you.

Sora: Don't blame yourself, Tanjiro. We weren't able to do anything within that situation because it was out of our control.

Tanjiro: ..........

Sora: So, Tanjiro, about Nezuko.......

Sora: She is a demon but in a docile state?

Tanjiro: Yes. Urokodaki-san put her in a spell that lets her see humans as her family.

Sora: I see.

Tanjiro: Also, maybe you haven't noticed, but she also remembers you.

Sora: I see.

Tanjiro: After all, you are our nii-san.

Sora: Mm.

Tanjiro: So, when you found our house after the massacre......wait, where are you even during the massacre?

Sora: Hmmm, I don't really much remember.

Tanjiro: Hmmmm............

Tanjiro: Hmmmmmmmmm............

Tanjiro: It happened days before I last saw you.............

Tanjiro: Ah! That's it! You were at work during that time!

Sora: At work?

Tanjiro: You told us that you were working in a train or something like that.