A/N ! IMPORTANT

Preview of Survivors...

"Oh no." Kyrie mumbled.

Amiri rushed towards the wall he had his eyes on and ripped the poster from it.

"Hey kid, what are you doing ?" One of the security guards walked up to him.

"Suicide is not an option ? Really ?" Amiri looked at the security guard with a disgusted look.

"What is going on here ?" The principal stepped up.

"A kid killed himself and y'all put a poster on the wall with 'Suicide is not an option? Why don't y'all put a freaking poster on the wall with 'Be nice to people', 'Keep your hands to yourself or 'Get rid of the fucking guns'... No, 'Suicide is not an option' well clearly it is if your school is filled with adults that drive you crazy every fucking day." He ripped the poster and dumped it in the garbage next to him.

"Mr. Shakur, we are trying to tell students that suicide isn't the option." The principal shook his head.

"Try to tell a suicidal teenager those exact same words and see what happens, you think it would change their minds, and suddenly they are going to say 'Oh hey, just because the adults in this world that vote for the same laws that got my school shot up, tell me to not kill myself, just for them, I won't do it.'-"

"Watch your mouth, Amiri. A person who is suicidal-"

"A person who is suicidal gaines more from someone who is nice to him or her than a fucking poster that says 'Don't kill yourself' !" Amiri was tired, tired of this school and the man running this school.

"Amiri it's okay." Kyrie rubbed his arm.

"No, it's not." He shook his head before looking back at the principal.

"I didn't want to be disrespectful but to be honest I don't have a choice no more, but you sir. You are doing a shitty job, you are not thinking about how we feel. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but you should face reality and know that everyone in this school is scared, everyone here fears not making it till the end of the year and everyone here is slowly losing their minds and a stupid fucking shitty poster isn't going to help that." Amiri said, the principal looked down.

"Please, please. Before you do stuff like this, listen to us-"

"We have a whole school staff for that." The principal cut him off.

"I'm not talking about school staff, I'm talking about you listening to us. You, with your ears. Legit listening to us, you don't know us. And you are not going to get to know us through your school staff." Amiri shook his head.

"Alright, Mr. Shakur, you will get what you want. Tomorrow 10 AM in my office, and you better have your story and arguments ready."

Two teenagers going through a traumatic experience, for him it isn't the first time. Somehow they end up together the moment of the incident, they both lose people important to them but after the incident everything changed for them. They become closer than ever, but life still gets hard.

Read the book "Survivors" (can be found on my profile) if you want to know everything about Amiri and Kyrie.

⚠️ The book holds content that can be disturbing.