Ch7.

📍NYU

"So you sure I don't have to beat up that Tisha hoe ?" Samira asked her bestfriend while they walked out the school.

"Girl calm down, East told me he didn't do anything with her and I believe him." Eden shrugged. They had a conversation about Lamar and Tisha, Dave told her he didn't do anything with Tisha and didn't plan on doing anything with her, and Eden said the same thing about Lamar.

"She still deserves an ass whooping for sitting on yo man." Samira shrugged, Eden shook her head at her bestfriend.

"You just wanna violate that girl." Eden chuckled.

"Shit if she would sit on Pope's lap, I would've dragged her on the spot." Samira shrugged her shoulders.

"How are things with Pope ?" Eden asked, Samira and Pope had been kicking it lately.

"We good, he's such a sweetheart honestly." Samira smiled, last week she explained Pope about Jay and he understood her. He told her that they would take things slow how she wants. And she's thankful for that.

"I'm so happy you found happiness." Eden smiled.

"Man stop, you bout to make a bitch cry." Samire poked her lip out.

"Awwwwwww." Eden hugged her bestfriend tight. They were having their moment. Been through a lot together and their friendship is still standing strong.

"I'm not trying to ruin this moment but I see a guy with a patchy beard and a jungle in his hands." Samira said causing Eden to look confused at her bestfriend. Samira pointed behind Eden and she turned around only to be met by a nervous Dave with roses in his hands.

He didn't know if it was to corny for her, he buyed her roses just to ask her on their first date. He was nervous.

"Hey." She smiled at him and he handed her the flowers.

"These are for you mamas." He gave him that smile that made her knees weak.

"Thankyou. These are beautiful." She was cheesing hard.

"Damn East you really showing out for my bitch huh." Samira chuckled and Dave rolled his eyes.

"She deserves it." Dave smiled and Eden blushed.

"Ight I'm gon leave y'all two lovebirds alone." Samira winked at Eden.

"Finally." Dave mumbled.

"East, don't start with me." Samira warned before walking away. Dave put his attention on Eden looking down at her.

"Kiss ?" He puckered his lips. She took him by suprise when she pulled him down by his neck and shoved her tongue down his throat.

He grabbed the flowers out of her hands before opening his door to the backseat and throwing them inside.

"I'll buy you new one." He said before pulling her towards him forcefully. Their bodies were pressed against each other and their mouth's were making love to each other in the school parking lot.

"I wanted to ask you something." Dave smiled tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"What is it ?" She was curious at what he wanted to ask her.

"I want to take you on a date, tonight." He said and she smiled widely. This felt like a dream to her to finally feel happy and appreciated by someone. Marwan wasnt like this, he also wasn't into hugging and kissing like Dave was. Dave was maybe this cold looking thug but he had that spot for Eden.

"I would love too." She cheesed hard. He smiled looking at the girl that is slowly but surely taking his heart.

"Let's get you home so you can get ready." He offered and she nodded before they walked to the passenger side and Dave opened her door for her. While she got in the car he smacked her backside.