Who You Been With?

Jahde POV

"Ask me what my interest are. Who you been with ? Things that make you smile , what numbers to dial? I can be here for awhile."

Everyone was at my house, but we called off bikini week because they got "bored".

We were watching TV and I seen Jheda and Jarmaine talking and "getting close ".

It didn't matter anyways though, I had to run to my job they wanted me for something.

Me: Oh Jheda, I'm going to my job you coming?

Jheda: Uhh yeah. Can Jarmaine come?

Me: Yeah whatever.

AT MY JOB.

I walked in and they all got out the car.

I was signing in and I walked in my room and they followed.

I went by the mirror and seen the note they left me. It read,

" Hey Jay, we need you to do a photo shoot Sunday."

I walked out my dressing room and went in the room where all my stuff is. This place is like my second home.

BACK AT HOME.

I walked in the house and they were fussing.

Prince: YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT I LIKED CAMERYN BEFORE YOU!

Roc: AND WHOSE FAULT IS IT NOT TO GET WITH HER!

Cameryn: YOU DONT ACT LIKE YOU WANT ME!

Skylar was just looking.

Roc: YOU WAS ACTING LIKE YOU WANTED JHEDA ANYWAY!

Prince: YEAH UNTIL SHE PROVED SHE WANTED JARMAINE!

Jarmaine: I don't want Jheda we just friends.

Prince: YEAH RIGHT NOT HOW YOU TOLD US JAHDE DONT LOVE YOU BACK SO YOU MOVING ON!

Jarmaine: THATS ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS MESSING AROUND WITH ROC WHILE SHE WAS CALLING ME BAE.

Me: When have I cheated? BUT YOU BLAME ME!? I'm not the one what was paying the girl I work with but when I ask it's a different thing. You don't have shit. But I'm ALL WRONG !

Roc: .......

Jarmaine: IS THAT WHAT I SAID? AND YOU PUTTING THE PRESSUEE ON ME BUT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU SMOKED ALL DAY! AND I WAS THE ONE TO STOP YOU!

Me: WYM! I ONLY SMOKED BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS DIDNT WANNA DO ANYTHING AND I HAD TO EVERYTHING BUT YOU LOVE ME.

Jarmaine: THAT AINT TRUE ! I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF KIDS THAT AINT MINE! BUT I PAID FOR THEM!

I walked upstairs

___________________________

Hey I got some horrible writers block and it's been lasting about a month. It would SOOO HELP if you guys would be Co Writers. I'm welcomed to let anyone be a co writer.

Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tramps

-MyaSoSmooth