The Next Day

Jahde POV

I got up and I don't really recall or remember what happened yesterday. I got up to go to work and I felt horrible.

Me: BABE! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?

He ran in the room.

Jarmaine: You can't get up.

Me: Why not?

Jarmaine: You got in a car accident.

Me: Oh, well I need medicine. I feel horrible.

He left and came back with Adult Tylenol.

I took it and he sat by me.

Jarmaine: Look, we have to talk about the children.

Me: What about them?

Jarmaine: Too many.

Me: Just three.

Jarmaine: No four.

Me: How?

Jarmaine: Don't act like I don't know.

Me: If I was having a child I would've known.

Jarmaine: Well can we talk about us?

Me: Yeah.

Jarmaine: What do you see in me ?

Me: I don't see nothing in you. I see you. You take care of kids who aren't even yours. You go BEYOND your limits to take care of me. You stay with me although Im a little bipolar. Your just you. This is all because of my ex. He broke up with me and now I have the best husband I could ever have. My sister, she has taste to get a guy like you. Your the best *kisses him*

Jarmaine: Most guys would just say my girl is fine and got booty and all that , but I don't see that in you. I see the love. They way you Stay With Me My whole life brightens when your around. That's why I get mad when you go to work. I need you around. I love you and I couldn't live without you. I couldn't stand to be apart. I'll never feel the same way than how I feel when I'm with you Jahde. I love you.

Me: AWW THATS SO SWEET! *I said very ghetto*

Jarmaine: Calm down.

He started rubbing my back.

I laid back and tried to calm myself down. I was breathing in and out. Then , Amiya walked in.

Amiya: Are you K mommy?

Me: I'm okay go back to bed.

Me: Can you help me go to the bathroom?

He carried me to the bathroom and was looking in the mirror. He carried me to the bed and I got bored so I called Claire.

Me: Hello.

Claire: Yea Hello.

Me: Wassup.

Claire: Well I'm having a child.

Me: You know that's a BIG step in life?

Claire: Ok bye , ttyl.

With that she hung up. Damn Cassidy and her children rude asf.

__________________________

Yall gots to be patient with me on myupdating off my brother phone and he doesn't care. USUALLY ,he does because once I was nosey 😏. BUT IT AINT LIKE THAT NO MORE.

Yall show me love SHOW THIS BOOK LOVE , I WORK HARD 4real. I GOT 6 JOBS I DONT GET TIRED! Even though I might not see my Comments and Votes immediately JUST DO IT ✔️✅☑️.

Tbh I like Comments better than Votes. BUT STILL VOTE. That's still supporting. I ain't complaining.

COMMENT&VOTE

-Myaalltheway

If I do time then who would really write me?

-MyaSoSmooth