Your Always Right

So Me and Prod are not divorced,but separated. So basically divorced just not with the papers. I was looking out my window thinking. (The picture above)

Then Jada walked in.

Jada: You okay?

Me: No.

Jada: Look I found you somebody today. I'd like you to meet them.

Me: It's not that easy to get over someone you've been with your whole life. *I lied*

Jada: Yes it is, if you apply yourself.

Me: NO ITS NOT SO GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE! How would you know how it is?You've never fell in love.

Jada: I was just helping, but fuck you if you don't want help.

3 months later

Prod and I are back together and I'm bored with this relationship. I didn't even wanna get back with him, but I did. I don't even know how I put myself back in this situation. So I decided to go see the guy my sis set me up with about 3 months earlier.

We met at Rally's.

Me: So what's your name?

Cameryn POV

Prince is acting sneaky so I snatched his phone out his hand. He was texting a girl named DSC.

Me: What this stand for?

Prince: *mumbles* Don'tshowCameryn
(Says Fast)

Me: BOY TALK LIKE YOU HAVE SINCE!

Prince: Don't show Cameryn.

Me: Hmmm why not.

I read their messages and he was talking to Tylah about how he was gonna drop me.

Me: Well wa'chu waiting on drop me already.

Prince: No.

Me: Okay then I'll have to do it. We over.

With that I got off the bed and started to walk off until he grabbed my hand.
I kicked him and told him to let me go , but he swung me back and made me hit the wall. He shoved me under the bed and told me to stay there. I got up and ran out his window.

(A/N: I was actually dying laughing in tears when I read how he shoved her under the bed😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

Jahde POV

So I'm at this guy Jarmaine house and I was still worried about Prod. I don't know why.
___________________________

Hey guys sorry it's so short I'm trying to get to the next chapter.

COMMENT&VOTE

-Myaalltheway