5 years later

Imma tell yall now I'm not going in age order just skipping time OKAY. For those who ask questions.

I live with no man right now and I think it's s shame that I keep having these different children with people I can't trust and it's hard for me to move on because I can't trust no man no more and my children keep trying to set me up. Ja'Kari is now in 9th grade Asia is in 7th and Amiya is in 4th. Me and Chres got this boyfriend gf thing kicking, but I'm just trying to figure things out.

I got out the bed and checked my phone I had a call from Jarmaine. I called him back and he answered happily.

Me: Heyy Jarmaine Umm well I can tell you that now I go with Chres, but today we can meet up at your house. I miss you.

Jarmaine: Ok um just one th-

Then Chres walked in and I hung up.

Chres: Who was that?

Me: Jarmaine, he wants me to come over.

Chres: No you might catch feelings do you know how long I've been wanted you.

Me: Chres tbh I feel more comfortable around Jarmaine.

Chres: Why, he hurt you. He can't be trusted.

AT JARMAINE HOUSE

Me: I miss you honestly, and I wanna be with you.

I went upstairs and took off my shirt. I had on my Miami shorts and my gray sports bra.

Then Chres car pulled up.

Me: JAHDE CHRES IS HERE!

Then he walked through the door.

Chres: This how you supposed to dress for me.

Me: I don't love you 😔. Can't you see that I like Jarmaine. I can't live without him. Yeah he did things that I didn't like , but I love him not you

I didn't change I just put some Jordans on. I could tell I was turning them on though. I gotten the car and drove home.

I walked in my house and Chres grabbed my arm. Then , Jarmaine tried to grab me by my waist. I pushed both of them.

Me: YOUR ACTING CHILDISH ! IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS !

Chres: They ain't mine !

Me: Oh that's how we play this game now? Whatever stay out my damn life Chres.

Then they walked away.
___________________________

How you like it ?

COMMENT&VOTE

-Myaalltheway

But now my money long. REAL Real  Real. 

And I just can't give two fucks✌🏾️

-MyaSoSmooth