→ CHAPTER SEVEN ←

IN REAL LIFE !

clothes littered marceline's bedroom floor, fey hyperion ripping her closet to shreds.

fey had been trying to find marceline an outfit for the party for the past two hours, seeing no limitations in any of the girls' closets.

the two girls were in desperate need of a pair of bottoms to pair with one of vida's drooped neck cami tops.

"ooh, this is cute!" fey exclaimed. "it's too long though."

marceline scoffed at the comment. the girl in front of her held a jean skirt that went down to the knees, a medium wash denim cinching perfectly at the waist. marceline thought it was perfect, but fey thought otherwise.

"this would look adorable as a mini skirt, don't ya think?"

"i think that it would be nice if the second bottoms joe will ever see me in didn't have my ass falling out of them."

fey rolled her eyes, taking the skirt and walking into the kitchen. "put the shirt on, give me a minute."

"fine," marceline huffed, shimmying out of her shirt and bra. the cami had been backless, meaning she couldn't wear a bra. she just hoped the party wouldn't be too cold.

she tussled her hair in the mirror momentarily before running out of the room and into the kitchen. "i wasn't expecting this shirt to fit so well, ri-"

her eyes went wide at the sight in front of her.

fey held the kitchen's giant food scissors in her right hand, a majority of the skirt's bottom in her other.

"FEY HYPERION!" marceline screeched, grabbing the skirt before fey could cut more off the bottom. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SKIRT?"

"oh please, as if half of the things you wear aren't short anyway," she pursed her lips, throwing the cut denim into the garbage.

the previously knee length skirt had now stopped right before her buttcheeks, making marceline whine. she couldn't lie, it was cute, but for some reason, she worried about what joe would think of it. would he think she was a whore? would he think she was trying to get with him?

the girl pushed back those thoughts as she changed into the skirt, throwing on a few thin necklaces and flimsy silver hoop earrings that drooped down to her sharp jaw.

fey shoved mid-thigh high white boots into the girl's hands right as she exited the bathroom, forcing her to try them on. "put those on before appoline notices i took them."

marceline harshly tugged on the zippers as appoline's stomping feet became more apparent from outside the locked door of the apartment.

"FEY HYPERION YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR. GIVE ME BACK MY SHOES!"

"did you lock the door?" marceline asked.

"no, why would i?"

"because your psycho girlfriend is on the loose and you just pinned your crime on me! i can't be murdered, i got somewhere to be!"

fey sprinted to the door, locking it quickly while gathering everything marceline may need in her red hand bag.

"keys? lipstick? condoms?" fey called out random items she saw and added them to the hand bag when marceline yelled "yes!"