VII. Indeed, he's got a nice ass!

They left the lounge, closing the doors behind them. Shi Qingxuan smiled, "Hua Cheng, you know where my phone is. What's going on?"

Hua Cheng went straight to the point, "That guy's the XianLe Crown Prince; I picked him up by chance last night. I'm keeping him around so I can gather enough material for an article, and I brought him here for a fashion editorial".

"Fashion editorial? I was gonna ask him if he wanted a model gig! See, I've got a good eye", he smiled, all pleased at himself. Then he asked, "Wait, you said he's a prince?"

"He doesn't know we know. I'm gonna call Feng Xin and Mu Qing over; the backstory is that we're all uni students, and we're gonna do the editorial just for fun. Got it?" he said, winking.

Shi Qingxuan widened his eyes in admiration, "Hua Cheng, I'm always telling Shi Wudu we must do more business with you and Heavenly Court, how you think outside the box and –"

"Leave your brother out of it. The less people knowing this the better; somebody might end up saying we kidnapped the prince or something".

"Did we? Just checking".

"Does he look kidnapped to you?"

Shi Qingxuan grinned, "Not at all! This prince is totally charmed... When you picked him up last night... what did you do to him?" he asked teasingly.

Hua Cheng pursed his lips, "You're becoming a dirty old man, you know that?"

"Excuse me! Who's old?"

"Shi Qingxuan. Listen. Whatever you do, don't mention Heavenly Court, or any publication, alright?"

"A conspiracy, how exciting!", Shi Qingxuan exclaimed.

Hua Cheng gave him a hard look and replied, "Right, I'm gonna make some calls".

When he returned to the lounge, after five minutes or so, he just saw Shi Qingxuan folding clothes impeccably, the way only shopkeepers know how; no sign of the crown prince.

"Where's Gege?"

"No time to waste here! We did some hairstyling, and now he's trying out some pieces".

"Alright", Hua Cheng said, and started to shuffle around the many albums on the bottom shelf of the rack, commenting on them, mostly to himself: Shi Qingxuan wasn't paying attention, and even left the room. He noticed something coming into his lateral view, and turned; Xie Lian had walked in.

Wearing a turtle neck shirt and tight trousers, all white, and with white shoes too, his hair styled into a neat mop top, he looked amazing, as if lit from within, white really suiting him. He gave Hua Cheng a shy smile and looked uncertain,

"Hum, don't you think it's a bit, you know, tight?"

Hua Cheng shot up, walking around him, in fact noticing exactly that. "Gege you got a nice a –", he paused, then said, "No no it's the skinny fit, it's totally cool. You look good! Like a model..."

Shi Qingxuan appeared from out of nowhere and said, "Indeed, he's got a nice ass!", and smiled at them both, amused at their embarrassment. Then he made an innocent face, "What? We're all guys here, it's fine".

The doorbell rang, and Shi Qingxuan went to answer it.

Hua Cheng smiled and said, "Don't mind him, you know how these fashion people are".

Xie Lian smiled back, but didn't say anything; Shi Qingxuan came back with two more guys, young and good-looking, wearing tight-fit suits; one was taller with dark hair, the other was pale with sharp blue eyes.

"Hey guys", Hua Cheng greeted them casually, "Gege, these are some uni mates, Feng Xin and Mu Qing. They study photography and fashion design".

As Xie Lian did his usual polite handshake, Hua Cheng 'suddenly' had an idea, "Listen to this: how about we do a fashion photoshoot just for fun? Eh Gege, what do you say, would you like to model for me?", and gave that smile again.

Right on cue, Feng Xin, Mu Qing and Shi Qingxuan started to go "Yeah, alright", "Let's do it!"; the crown prince didn't want to be a killjoy, and couldn't resist Hua Cheng's urging either, not with that smile! At first doubtful, he soon warmed up to the idea and performed this improvised modelling with surprising professionalism.

He does, doesn't he? 😍

Thanks for reading, please vote, comment, follow me. 😄