Between two hells

NSFW warning (again but it also cuts off)

Venti sent wind at the young Kaedehara, sickened at the sight of another man holding his love in such a way.

Kazuha lost his grasp on you as he was shot back by the wind.

Venti approached you with desperation in his eyes.
"He put you up to this didn't he, my windblume? You'd never purposely try to leave me, you said that you loved me!" He said gripping you tight as tears began to stream down his face.

Venti was about to kiss you on the forehead before a familiar blade skimmed his head only just missing him.

"Don't you even try touching my maple leaf!" Kazuha yelled, all of his soft poetics being thrown out the window.

You were being tugged between them like kids fighting over a toy and it dragged on for hours.

Kazuha realised that Venti was not backing down so he began to think up a compromise.

"How about we let (Y/N) choose?" He said while still crossing blades with Venti.

Venti thought for a moment still looking displeased.
He was the god of freedom and (Y/N) had the freedom to choose who she would go to.

"Fine. But no funny business, Kazuha." Venti agreed reluctantly.

They both gave you a look that would have shattered your heart....... If they weren't crazy psychos.

"Um....." you fumbled realising how no matter who you chose Venti would win.

If you chose Kazuha, Venti would probably kill him and with him being an archon that would be easy.

Then an idea popped into your head.

"How about both of you? You could share." Both males looked as if they weren't 100% convinced.

"If you don't want to completely share then I could be with one of you for 3 days of the week, 3 for the other and share me for 1 day?" You said.

They both agreed to these terms but you doubted they'd keep to them.

The first three days of your idea were spent with Venti as he had not seen you for about a month.

"Venti, I'm sorry I smothered you that day, I swear I didn't want to kill you, at all. I only did enough to make you pass out." He smiled at you before deciding to pray on your neck, leaving marks all over it in visible spots so Kazuha would see.

He slowly laid you two down so you were comfortably on top of him while you faced the ceiling.

"I know he put you up to that my sweet Cecilia, it's okay" he was hardcore delusional but right now it was playing in your favour.

He rolled you both over onto the side and gently rested his hands on your hips.

You began to calm in his arms and you just realised that despite the fact that you had been passed out for the past couple of hours, you were unbelievably tired and the bard's arms were so comfy and welcoming that you couldn't help but snuggle close and treasure the moment you had with him.

"Hey windblume I know my chest is soft but.... Oh how cute, my sweet little Cecilia is sound asleep."

He flicked of the lights and wrapped his cape around you to keep you warm before drifting off for himself.

The second day was a lot busier. He took you out to the walled garden and sat with you but you noticed how he took every chance to give you a new hickey.

Was he trying to spite Kazuha? And more importantly why wasn't it bothering you?

You pushed you feelings aside and focused on Venti or at least you made it look like you were focusing on him.

Cogs turned in your brain as your weighed out your options.

You had three chances to escape.

1) escape at Venti's house. No that wouldn't work Venti is clingy and won't leave you alone, never mind the fact that he lives on a floating abode.

2) Kazuha's house? Possible but you'd have to sneak out but he was fast. Sneak out when he slept? But he spooned you while you slept he'd noticed if you got up. Kazuha was easy to manipulate, maybe you could pry yourself off him with a cleverly orchestrated excuse.

3) escape during your yandere swap. Depending on timing this could be perfect or a death sentence. You'd have to escape during a Venti to Kazuha swap in Kazuha's half. It would be easier because Venti is not an archon.

You began to poke holes in your plans before you were interrupted by Venti.
"Hey, Cecilia? Are you okay? Did that nasty Kazuha hurt you while I was gone?" He said all of the joyfulness dropping from his tone in the last sentence.

You were snapped out of your thoughts.
"Oh! No no I'm okay. I'm glad to be here with you."

Tomorrow afternoon is my chance if not I'll have to wait 9 days but would Venti even let me go a second time?