The path to freedom

The cart clattered over the Mondstat bridge. You were finally there. You waved goodbye to Adelaide who had escorted you there.

As you walked up the familiar steps you prayed with every bone in your body that you'd see a certain clumsy alchemist at the crafting table.

You almost jumped up in celebration when Sucrose was in fact at the crafting table but you stopped yourself not wanting to risk public humiliation.

"Hey! Your an alchemist right?" You asked the shy green girl.

She almost dropped the crystalflies she was holding but you caught it.

"Uhhh.... Yeah" she said flustered.

"Can you help me run an experiment?" You asked before hearing calm footsteps come up behind you and then another pair that were a lot more energetic.

"WOAH! Sucrose who's your new friend" a small child chirped up interrupting you.

"Ah, mister Albedo and Klee." Sucrose said a little relived about the extra company.

"Hm who's this?" Albedo's calm voice spoke.

"I'm (Y/N), I need some help running an experiment, if you are interested."

You explained how Venti had opened the portal but made sure not to name drop anyone.

"Yes let's go to my laboratory on dragonspine. Sucrose, as this experiment uses anemo we may require your assistance. Would you care to join us?"

~

"I swear I am not hiding them Venti!" Kazuha shrieked at the bard in frustration.

"I've checked the entirety of Liyue from above and there is no way (Y/N) could get to Mondstat without a vision! You were the last person with my darling Cecilia. I knew I should have just killed you before you could steal my (Y/N) from me twice!" Venti yelled back.

"I don't have her! Please let's just go to Mond and find her. Our pointless bickering will lead to nothing but further danger for my maple leaf."

                                               ~

Klee sat comfortably next to the fire tinkering with something that looked like a toy bunny but you had played genshin long enough to know that 'toy' was bad news.

You, Sucrose and Albedo had begun the experiment, placing the turquoise silver fragments on the floor and you placed a crystalfly core in the middle before Sucrose began creating anemo using her catalyst.

Albedo would hand her another anemo potion every time there was a small green spark.

Slowly, what looked like a crack in reality opened. You'd successfully created a wormhole to the human world.

"Fascinating. (Y/N) how did you stumble on this alchemical recipe" you panicked a bit when he asked you this and you settled on half truths.

"I'm not from this world. I got here because someone from your world forced me into one of these. I saw them open another and I can kinda remember how they found certain exits." You began tampering with the wormhole exit until you found one that you recognised.

"Thank you both. I hope to meet you again sometime." You said before passing through the wormhole and sealing it off.

Albedo and Sucrose were left in the snow as the wormhole closed.

A figure stood in the bushes nearby with deep red eyes. They had been observing the scene attentively.
"I see, that's why they peaked my interest."

"Don't worry. You'll be back sooner than you expect."

                                         ~
                                       A/N
Another sequel on the way! If you're reading this just after it was uploaded pt3 it will be up soon. I'm a speed god  so check my profile for book three, I have a reading list that I put them on.