A Big Surprise..!!

It was my last year of junior college. After exams I needed to decide my career direction. I was thinking to go from here so that I can be completely out of this place and can try to make alex going from my heart, which is never possible.

Silvi came today, she was so excited, she was planning for pre-exam party because in almost one week we all will be busy in final exam preparation, exams are just 3-4 months away. After that everyone will go from here for further studies. I also want some changes in my daily routine and wanted to be happy now. What is not in my destiny , I can't help it.

I told her to be with her in every preparation.

We went to finalize the venue for party. It was so cool place for teen agers. DJ Floor, Hill view, So much greenery, I felt so good and finalised the place. Dress code was Red for girls and black for boys. Everyone was so excited about the party. And the most important thing is you can call your friends or partner for the party as no any teachers are here. It is completely a rock party. So Boys and girls were super excited to take their partners along with them to make them meet with others.

Finally the day come, I Wore my favourite Bodycon Red Velvet dress with the Classy neckpiece my dad gifted me on my last birthday. When I entered into hall , everyone just turned their necks to see me, I was feeling so shy and hurriedly I find a place to be sitted. Silvi came to me and said, "Goshh !! you are looking so gorgeous . I wish today you will meet with love of your life."

" oh.. it's not possible" I thought.
He is not here even. And he already forgot me.
" No dear , it will not happen , I told with heavy heart."
You never know" she said with smile.
"Door to my Heart is closed dear" , I said.
"But today you make it open dear" !! she replied with smile and went off.

Why is she saying like this ? I don't know. But I am not at all interested in anyone here.
After some time we started dancing, so much fun. For one hour we danced like hell, everyone was enjoying so much. Then is an announcement For couple dance.
Oh , I thought I should sit somewhere now. Further announcement was, It is for everyone. Everyone will wear mask and keep changing the partners .

Are you guys ready???
Yoooo !!!!
Everyone replied with so much excitement.
Crazy noises!!!!
Extreme Craziness was there. And the music starts. It was really fun. We danced with everyone almost, Shreyan was my partner that time and the partner changed and.. and .. what did I feel.
That eyes !!
I thought he is Alex only. No.. no.. not possible.. he was wearing mask.. holding my hand.. but why am I feeling like it is him.. he was looking at me..
Then I asked "hey .. sorry..I don't know you , you are in which section.. ??" I asked.
He didn't answer, he just continued dancing with me, he was holding my hand so softly. The way he was treating me, it was like Alex only. Why this boy is not saying something ?
"Tell me your name", I asked again.
And He just pulled my left cheek.
O god !! Alex .. I almost screamed.. !! and just hugged him so tightly. I just forgot where am I .
He gave me the hug more tightly then I did, I just removed his mask.. and .. and.. Finally saw him.. my hero.. he was looking so dashing.. his looks ..killing me.. and music stopped.
I was in his arms. I just moved backwards suddenly.
Luckily no one noticed us in the crowd.
Alex!! I asked him.. "how are you here". I was so happy..
"Silvi , invited me" !! He answered.
"Oh really!! I am so happy to see you.. I .. I .. L.." and
sudden announcement.. "so the final one is who is with you now. Enjoy your party with your current partner. "Yooooo..!!
I was on cloud 9 .. I never know Alex can be here . That too as my dance partner.
"Silvi and you are close friends".. ?? I never know.. I was screaming almost..
"No, for you we became friends". He said.
"What does it mean?" I asked.
"Hey just leave that!! Just enjoy the moment. I will tell you in detail. I just want to see you Eva". He said.
"I am seeing my pretty junior after so long".. He just holded my hand , make me sit on a chair and just kept a chair right in front of me. And was looking at me desperately . I was feeling like what to say and what to do? So many things to say him.. The way he was seeing me, almost everyone noticed him.
He said " why are you so pretty"??
I was blushing . I was just saying something and he kept his finger on my lips And told me, "don't say anything , I just want to feel you Eva.".
My lips were flattering by the feel of his finger on my lips.
His brown eyes, Black coat with the cuff link, his messy hairs were making him so charming today. I noticed every girl was killed by his charming look. Even I was melting by the heat of his charm.
He suddenly asked me, " You will have some thing dear?".
"No thanks " I told. But he didn't listen, he took a drink for me.
"Hey , you are not having anything ". I asked.
I already had while seeing you. He answered.
Goshhh!!! Really am I so pretty ? I thought.