" First Moment !! Our Eyes Met ..."...

"Oh..!! I am not going there." I said.
My mom told me a few seconds ago "We are invited for Dinner at our neighbour's place." Why mom, I have to study a lot, can't you go with Dad and Jacob ??

I am really lazy at accepting this kind of invitations. I am not that social.
"No !! They invited all our family. Get Ready in half an hour". Mom Said. "Fine", I said with a heart of discontent.
And, First time, I was attending a dinner party in this city, It has been 2 months here now.
That Family was A joint family, so many members, cousins, just contrary to my nuclear family. Since I already had introduction with them before, Still was not being able to remember their names.

Suddenly That Aunt, Who offered us Coffee at very first day, introduced his son," He is Alex, my son, he was out of the city since 2 months, he was staying at his granny's house in summer holidays, he was about to come by beginning of College Session but got late because his granny was not well. He came before one week only."

And I was shocked !! 'That Mystery Boy' is her son ?? Oh my god ! I was thinking of him as a guest and when I was coming here, I was expecting 'That Mystery Boy' must have been gone. Oh!! Means he is my neighbour and will be living here only and I came out of my continuous thoughts when my mom told me " Yes Eva, I met him already, he is very good at studies, he is your senior."

What !! 'That Mystery Boy' whom i never liked , now He is my neighbour for life time and my senior too, Damn !!

My mom said further," Now he is in College, Doing B.tech .I got Relieved, atleast he is not in my junior college now, I sighed.

"Anyways it is not my business, why am I getting angry? he is living here before we came here." What that wrong he has done to me ? Why am I thinking too much about him ?? I was trying to make myself comfortable somehow and Then...

"That Mystery boy" offered his hand to me for a handshake , I just looked at him very first time with proper attention ,

Gosh!!
He was just looking at me with so much intensity in his eyes, I just don't know what happened to me..!! I was just not being able to take my eyes off !! He was Handsome !! Messed up brown hair !! A face of Honesty with A Lovely smile !! I was feeling like Butterflies are wandering in my stomach. Suddenly , Don't know how but we both realized our situation and he told me "Sorry Again for that bicycle day !!"

Ah!! I came into reality. What a moment !
I somehow said, "yeah, I forgive you already".
I never ever thought this dinner party that I was trying to avoid, "That Mystery Boy" whom i disliked, will become my neighbour and senior suddenly, and..and..we will have this kind of interaction. All this happened in few minutes only.

I was not understanding why I couldn't resist myself to stare at him like this. What he will be thinking about me?? I never did anything like this before, Oh!! I was trying to make myself calm.

During dinner, He was talking to everyone in my family, jacob got so friendly with him, he was fun loving kind of person and very humble. I was surprised how I misjudged him before.
Her Mom told us "He went on the 2nd day of you all shifted here and no any boy was playing cricket because he was not here. " Oh !! That's why no cricket from long time on the ground and that's why I didn't see him before. I was clear now.

After that we did not get any time to interact again. He was good with everyone. "It can just be a co- incidence also that happened to us, I was thinking in that way too. But one thing for sure , I will not dislike him anymore !!