School

Willows POV
I walked to the cafe to get Jade and the cookies.
I saw her standing there with a plate of chocolate cookies with a melted chocolate sauce.
I ran up to her said nothing and ate.
"Oh yeah, thanks Jade for getting food!" She said sarcastically.
"Sorry... Let's go!"
We ran to school finishing our cookies and sat in our usual seatThe bell rang and chemistry started.
Me and Jade... Well we're kind of popular.... But nobody other than Jade knows about my dad and my siblings. So they'd be kinda confused if I said that Luke Hemmings was my brother. When the bell rang for lunch we went and ordered our food.
We got our food and sat down to eat.
I looked around and saw that everyone was on their phones and whispering to their friends and giving me weird glances now and then.
I went up to Louise (a girl who I was getting close with) and asked her what everyone was doing.
As soon as I did she snatched her phone from my view and said "Check your own Twitter, traitor!"
I got confused as I ran towards Jade and my phone.
I clicked onto my Twitter and saw a picture of me and Luke all over my feed.
I gasped as I looked at the comments.
"Luke Hemmings dating a school girl"
"Ew what a whore"
"What a bitch"
"I bet she's only in S3"
I grabbed Jades wrist and ran outside.
I called Luke's phone but it said that the line was busy so I decided all I could do was call Michael.
He picked up after the first ring.
"Hey" he said.
"Um hey you gotta pick me up were bunking the afternoon."
"I knew you couldn't keep your hands off me."
I laughed "woah woah woah slow down tiger. I tried calling Luke first but it said that it was busy."
Jade started going on Twitter and saw what all the people were saying and let out a gasp.
I looked at her and started crying
"Are you okay?" Michael asked sounding as though he was getting worried "Luke's on a FaceTime with Ashton even though they could just talk to each other, shall I get him?"
"No.. Just pick me up... I'd rather tell him in person."
Michael picked us up and saw our tear stained faces and told us to quickly get in.
He tried to ask questions but we refused to answer him.
We arrived at the hotel that they had just checked in to and we walked into michaels room that he shared with Ashton.
I heard the FaceTime ring and looked over to Ashton who was still in bed on a call with Luke.
I suddenly heard Luke say "I'm entitled to a private life stop calling my FaceTime."
I laughed and Ashton turned around turning the phone with him.
I saw Luke and he gave me a funny look.
"Um... What are you doing in Michael and Ashton's room?"
I looked at myself and saw that I looked terrible. My hair was all over the place and my tie was undone.
"Ew no Luke not that I just arrived Michael picked me up because your phone was busy.
I think he noticed that my eyes were red and that Michael was looking at his feet the whole time but he burst into the room a few moments later.
"What the hell is going on?" He whispered in my ear.
I took him into his room and showed him my Twitter feed
We both nibbled our lips, I guess it was a family thing cause me and my dad did it when we get nervous.