What do we do now

Possibly triggering parts sorry
Luke sat on his bed and the tears streamed down his face.
This was all my fault.
If I wasn't born my mum would be alive.
If I wasn't born I wouldn't have met Luke.
If I wasn't born my family would have been happy.
If I wasn't born Luke wouldn't be getting hate for being out with a girl in high school.
All these thoughts went racing through my heads and I ran to the bathroom.
I slammed the door shut and locked it.
I heard Luke groan then walk over to the door.
"Will? Let me in please?"
I whimpered at the sound of his shaky voice.
I looked around the bathroom and my eyes set on Luke's razor.
I stood up off the floor and picked it up.
I sat on the edge of the bath and cut until all I could see was blood.
I didn't go deep though. It just bled.
"Will? I'm coming in. I have the master key now." Luke said.
"No Luke don't!" I screamed as he came in.
I saw his face whiten and I knew I had fucked up really bad this time.
"Will...w-why did you do this?"
"Because I shouldn't have been born. Because if I wasn't, my mum would still be here. My parents would have been happy. Dad wouldn't have had more kids. You would never have met me and you wouldn't have gotten hate about being seen with a girl that's younger than you.!"
Luke backed away from me.
He came back a few minutes later with Ashton.
"Ash-sh please help her. She's my world. I know I haven't known her long, but she understands me and the only family that I have. I don't want to loose her" Luke whispered to Ashton quietly but I still heard.
I started to sob.
I realised Luke won't be with me for much longer and I'm now making the time we have stressed out.
Ash sat down beside me and quietly bandaged my wrist.
He showed me his telling me every single story behind each scar.
We walked back out of the bathroom together and as soon as I saw Luke, I ran up to him, wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could and whispered "Don't ever leave."