4

Jungkook settled on a corner of the launch. He starts to scroll on his phone.

Taehyung looks at him from far... He doesn't know how to do his dare. Cause others came to the club for enjoying but this one was sitting in a corner and digging on his phone.

Tae walk towards him and sat next to him.  Tae carefully observes every feature of the boy. His hair is black... Some hair falls on his forehead. His eyes... Which was focused only phone. And that beautiful pinkish lips... which he bites sometimes.

Tae stares at him... How can i... He looks at his friends.  They all smile at him at the same time...

Tae again looks at Jungkook... But he was missing from his seat... Jungkook was calling someone.

Tae goes where Jungkook was sitting and himself settled there.

Appa... He was with his friends. Ya... We will come outside... Ok... He cut the call. He doesn't see Taehyung, he was dailing jimin's number. Jungkook walks and sits in his seat but...

Oh. Sorry... I'm sorry... He jumps from Taehyung. Jungkook looks at him in nervousness.

Don't you have eyes mr... Tae asked in fake anger.

I'm sorry I was on a call. Jungkook said.

Oh... This is an excuse usually everyone makes... I was on a call. But I know you do it deliberately... Tae said to him rudely.

Jungkook's eyes got filled with water and he bite his lips out of tension.

Tae was enjoying but now he felt a pang in his heart while seeing him like that. Hai, it's ok... Don't cry... I was just.

Without telling anything Jungkook rush from there.

Hai... Stop... What's your name? But Jungkook already goes from there.

Tae walks to his friends... I will pay the bill. He took his card.

Why? You do your dare so...

No... Babies... It's for my happiness and Chan finds that who is that boy... He order him and he got a slap.

Am I look like your secretary mr. It's him. So say to him.

Beaky..... Find that boy for me... Please. Tae makes a cute face.

Buy some drinks and food for me, then I will do your job.

Anything for you my baby... Come... Both of them walk towards the bar.

Is Kim Taehyung in love... Chenyeol asks no one in particular.

*******

Jungkook was looking outside. Jimin was explaining about his friends and party. Jungkook try to close his eyes but a face flashed in his memory.

Forget Jungkook... Just forget it... It was an accident. He said to himself.

Once they reach home... Joon was waiting for them outside while sewing something.

Jooni... Jimin hugs his mother... Joon smells him.

No... I didn't drink... Promise. He blows some air to his face. Come,    four of them go inside.

Jungkook immediately goes to his room and closes his door. He walks to the washroom and changes his clothes.

Stupid... He smacks his head himself. But what should I do it's him... It's him sitting on my seat. But it's a public place I should take care of... He lay on his bed and cover with him a duvet.