25

That little yoongi cat betrayed me for chocolate and Dad scold me for hours that day...Tae shares a childhood memory with his husband, Both Tae and Kook walk through the park.

Tae... Jungkook leans to his shoulder while walking.  Tae hugs his waist... Both of them find a tree for sitting, a beautiful cherry blossom...

So what are you planning to do?

I don't know... I like to be a teacher but for small children.

Come on Kooky... After taking PhD you want to be a school teacher.

Ya. But...

It's your choice baby... He hugs him...

Tae look... Jungkook shows some children to him...

Funny... I am wondering if our children are like you or me...

A mixture of you and me... Jungkook laughed...

Ya... Tae looks at him... Jungkook can feel that stare.

Tae. He calls him...

Kooky... Let's go home... Tae said.

Taehyung squeezes his thighs while driving the car... Both of them can feel the sexual tension between them... Jungkook slowly catches his hand...

Tae stop the car in front of Kim's house... Come... Both of them walk fast to their room...

Oh, you came back... Kim Ara stands in front of them... Come here... She calls both of them... Jungkook was about to go to her... But Tae holds him...

Mm... Aunt...why?

Nothing... I was just...

Aunt... I have some job to do... Jungkook walks inside...

Tae smiled at her... Me too... He follows Jungkook immediately...

Once they react ... Taehyung pins him to the door... I never imagine... I will be this much desperate to doing sex with someone... He presses their lips together...
Taehyung unbuttons his shirt in hurry...

Tae... Don't...

But who going here... Jungkook become half naked on a stand... Taehyung presses his face on another neck... You are tasting good baby...

Jungkook starts breathing heavy... Tae... He clutches his husband's hair... Come here... Taehyung picks him up and walks to bed... They are in a mood... Both of them fight each other for dominance... But Tae hovers over Jungkook and bites him on his like a vampire .... Tae... Jungkook screams in pain and pleasure...

But his cries got melted into a steamy kiss... Tae slowly takes his husband in him... It's painful... Jungkook closes his eyes... Tae... Jungkook again calls him...

It's nothing baby... Tae starts to move slowly, after a while... He looks at Jungkook who was nothing but a mess under him... Sweat and tears cover his face... My lips are red due to continuous biting... Jungkook slowly closes his eyes for his first orgasm...

*******

Tae... Jungkook splashes some water on him...

Tell me... Tae kisses his neck... Both of them are in a bathtub after their first sex...

Its nothing... Jungkook leans more toward his husband... Feeling sleepy...

Not now...

Tae no... It's ...

One more, please... Tae entered him without any warning...

Aaha... Jungkook screamed because of that painful sensation...

*******

Looking so beautiful... Baek looks at Jungkook.

Tae gifts this... He smiles... It was a  pendant which Tae gifted him

Really?

Hmm...

And what about this? Tae's gift? He points to Kooki's neck.

What? 

Hyung... He got shy...

Both of them burst into laughter...

Jungkook... Baekhyun... Come here... Kim Ara call both of them. Look who is here.

Hai... Hwan... Baekhyun wishes the boy who sitting with Ara...a handsome yet beautiful boy...

Beaky... The boy hugs him... How are you? Do you miss me? Where is hyung? ...

How many questions in one breath? Baek smacks his head.

Hai. Jungkook? Right? I am Hwan... His nephew from his husband's side... He introduces himself.

Come...

Baek... Serve Tea for them.  By the way... I heard that you are doing MBA in London.

Yes. I was... It's completed.

Why a surprise visit?

Hmm... To take something back... He replied.

What? Baek look at him.

To take back something I almost lost... He smiles at Jungkook beautifully... Between... Where is Taetea hyungi... My idol...