34

Taehyng are you out of your mind? Do you think that we will do something against your husband... Kim Ara said in loud.

I want to know the truth... You said to me that he is the one who carries. Why you lied to me?

Lie? What lie... They go to a gynaecologist I tested positive then what's the meaning...

Tae was so confused... For him, his family is everything but Jungkook... He sat on the couch...

Tae... You are 26 years old. We are the ones who take of you. And you are doubting us for that boy you just met three months... Why should we ask for money from him... We are rich enough and our business is going well... Mr Kim said to him...

Baek my son... Say... Are we doing anything to you or kook... Kim Ara look at him... He wants to scream their evilness but both of his children are under their care so he just nods his head...

Do you see that Taehyng... It's 10 years since he was living here with us... I am ashamed of you  Taehyng... 

But why? He... Tae looks at him...

I know... Hwan said...

Everyone looks at them...

What?

He loves Yoongi... He said...

No... Teaching and Baekhyun said at the same time...

If you believe me or not... But Jungkook loves Yoongi... They were best friends... They like each other very much... Once he said he likes Yoongi very much before marriage... Is it? He looks at Beak.

Yes... He said... But it was not like that... Only Yoongi is his best friend...

Don't be talk for him hyung... Hwan cut him off... Just think wisely Taetae... If anyone is in his place... Inform Yoongi about Jimin... But what hasdonedoned? He said they are best friends but he... Hwan look at Taehyng

*******

Teaching and Yoongi reach Jin's house in the evening... Yoongi was so happy... Tae looks awful...

Where is Jimin? Yoongi asks Jin...

Jin glared at him...

Why are you looking like that? I don't do anything it's all your son who seduces me... But I love him... Minni, I am here... Yoongi goes to the upper stairs...

Hai... Kooky... Yoongi calls him... Where is he

Yoongi...!

Mini... Yoongi walks to Jimin's room... Jungkook immediately goes down to o where Tae was sitting...

Tae... He calls him...

Jungkook I need a coffee... My head hurts... He said...

Gond takes a rest... I will...

Jungkook... Jin cut off him... Give him a coffee first...

Ya... Jungkook walks to the kitchen...

******

Why you don't tell me? Do you hate me?

No... Jimin nods his head...

Then?

I was scared...

Scared for what?

I don't know...Jimin looks down...

Come here... He hugs the boy... It's ok... Now I am here... If you want just to keep the boy or if you don't want just abort it... It's all your decision... Whatever you choose I will be with you...

Thank you hyung... Can we keep our child... I never disturb you for anything... Promise... You can go ...

If you are ok we can move together... Yoongi cut of Jimin... Jimin nods his head with a smile...

******

Are you ok? Let me massage your head...

I am is ok... Don't touch me... I mean I don't need a massage... Let's go home...

But?

Yoongi wants to stay here... Let them alone... Tell your father and mother we are going...

But appa ask me to stay here...

Ok... Tae walks out without looking at him...

Tae... Jungkook calls him in pain... I am coming with you... Jungkook runs behind him without telling his parents...