41

By hearing the doorbell, Baekhyun makes an irritated face... He knows it's Chan. He walks to the door and opens the door with a shout but...

Why are you shouting Hyung? Yoongi stares at him.

Oh sorry... I thought... Come inside... He invites him.

Hyung... This is Jimin... He introduce Jimin who was standing at his back and eating chocolate. Jimin smiled at Baekhyun.

I know him... Come inside... He hugs Jimin and walks in. 

Yoongi hugs his nephews... Kim. Ara didn't allow them even comes to Tae's marriage but now both of them living with their mother happily.

Jimin and Yoongi sat opposite Baek.

How are you Hyung?

I am good... Baek looks somewhere else.

Lie... I know you are not happy...

I am is happy... He hugs his children... I am is very happy. Now I can be with my kids... He kisses their head.

And what about us... We don't hate anyone now... You promise us you will be our mother...

Yoongi... I...

Hyung... Yoongi sat in front of him on the floor... Please we need a family... We need you... Chen Hyung wants you... Come with us...he begged.

Hyung Jimin also sat beside him... Please kooky decided to get a divorce... He even doesn't talk with Tae hyung... Please do something...

I promise we never go to KimKim'suse but we need you... Please... For us... For our kids... For Tae and Kook... Hyung says something.

********

Hyung... I miss you very much... Jungkook hugs his co-brother.

I don't know hyung... I can't face Taehyng anymore. I and he went so far away... When I talk about divorce he doesn't even .... Jungkook bites his lips.

Kook... Chan and Tae always live for their family... Aunt and Dad always manipulate them... Hwan and Tae were close since childhood but for Tae Hwan is like a brother to him... I am sure about it. Last day Jimin and Yoongi comes to meet me... He was crying. I am, not a person to say forgive everything but we try to forget...

Jungkook looks at him... I love him hyung... But...

Kooky... Baek hugs him... Give him a chance. At least for our family... I promise aunt, Dad or Hwan never bother you... I can assure you that... Please... Otherwise, we lost Taehyng... He is sensitive and fragile... Please...

*******

Where are you going? Mr Kim looks at Chan

To Baek's house... He answered.

You are all making me alone... The old man said more than a cry.

You are the reason for that Dad... We love you unconditionally, but you were using us for your selfishness.

I will ask to apologize to Beakhyun and Jungkook... I need my children with me.

I can't do anything... I need my family.
The same goes for Taehyung... Leave us alone.

Son... Jisoo's father calls him... Your appa sacrifice every happiness for you... He became a widower at the age of 26 then to now this man is living only for you... Don't forget that... He is your father.

I am a father too... This same man takes my children away from me... Chan said. I don't want my brothers and their partners to go through the same as I...

Wait... Let me tell you something... I already speak with Baek and Kooky... They will come here but with a condition... Jisoo look at mr. Kim

What? He looks at her.

This man and lady .... She points her finger at Kim Ara and Hwan... Should be out of this house.

How dare they said like that? Ara shouted.

They are not saints... Just ordinary people... They can't forget or forgive everything so easily... Yoongi shout at her... And also u want to make my Jimin and my child safe here... He hug Jimin who was busy eating something...

No... We need...

Ara... Please get out of my house... Mr Kim said to her...

Brother! She calls him...

Please, Ara...I need my children with me...please go to your house. He said more like an order.

Uncle, you promise me Taetae...Hwan close his mouth while saw a curious Yoongi...

Get out....mr.Kim shout.

*********

Oh my hobi...don't cry...please...baby... Jungkook tries to console the crying child... Look...look....there is mom...look at him. He points his finger at Jimin...who was standing on the stage with Yoongi... It's their marriage reception.

The baby stares at his father and mother ...  and starts to cry again.

He walks out of the hall...everyone was busy with their jobs... Inviting guests, serving food etc. Jungkook is the only one who is free because Hobi always wants Kook just like his mother.

He walks to the beautiful garden with the child and he sits on a wooden bench with him...by seeing some beautiful light babies blink his eyes and look at them...he forgets to cry...

Baby...Tae comes there with a plate of food...do you eat something? Give him to be and eat this...

But Hobi is clingy to Jungkook...

He will cry...

Ok...I will feed you...Tae starts to feed him...hobi looks at the food and makes a disgusted face.

What? You don't like it...Tae caresses his cute cheeks...he laughs with his toothless mouth.

Baby... Tae look at his watch....happy first wedding anniversary.

Oh... it's our wedding day...

Do you forget?

Yes...am sorry...jungkook look at him...

It's ok to look there...surprise...some crackers crack in the air... it's written I love you...

Jungkook looks at his husband...Tae leans for a kiss...

Tae...

Oh sorry...Tae covers hobi's eyes using his hand and kisses his husband.

Hobi again makes a disgusted face... idiots...cultureless fellows, at least I am a child...is it? In front of me...he looks at them...then start to cry loudly making both of them startled and break there kiss.

******************

                       THE  END