Eruption 12 - The Strongest Valkyries

3rd Person Pov

An aircraft was flying through the air heading in the direction of our regular setting of St Freya, the symbol of Schicksal embroidered on the outside of the hull. Within it were two of the three active S-rank valkyries, the creme of the crop and what most Valks aspired to be. The iconic duo of Durandal, chosen name Bianka Ataegina, and the infamous maid Rita Rossweisse.

Rita had honey blonde hair that goes to about her neck in the back, with the front being slightly longer covering her left eye. With reddish pink eyes, and a smile that never leaves her face, she is sickeningly sweet in appearance. She wore a maid outfit with pink accents that match her eyes. Her headdress was a frilly headband, with roses and horns on each side.

Durandal has a fair complexion, light blue eyes, and strawberry blond hair that faded into a light pink at the ends

Durandal has a fair complexion, light blue eyes, and strawberry blond hair that faded into a light pink at the ends. She wore her hair down and wearing a tight black coat with streaks of teal and a short cape, a black military hat, brown leggings, and a pair of dark boots.

 She wore her hair down and wearing a tight black coat with streaks of teal and a short cape, a black military hat, brown leggings, and a pair of dark boots

Rita was drinking a cup of tea while her leader was also seated looking through a file of Onyx with intrigue.

Durandal: "A male valkyrie, how interesting."

Rita: "I believe he rather calls himself an Einherjar according to the file in your hand."

Durandal: "Yes you're right. Seems I should read it it properly rather than just skimming it."

Rita looked over at the file where Onyx's mugshot could be seen with him pulling his mouth apart by the corners revealing his pearly whites. It was a rather mischievous photo that had somehow made it to the file but Rita chuckled at it.

Rita: "He's rather cute wouldn't you say?"

Durandal: "What matters is the kind of person he is, which is why I have come to determine him with my own eyes."

Rita: "As you say Durandal."

The blonde closed the file and looked out the window as their plane had arrived at St Freya and would begin to land.

Meanwhile

Onyx: "AHHH! I DON'T GET IT!"

Our protagonist was currently in his regular training spot this time with Fu Hua present as well watching over him trying to initiate a new power, Ki. Rather than honkai energy the class president used ki in combat allowing her to face honkai and fellow valkyries with no problems and even gave her the capability to heal herself and others.