Chapter 36

The men got off their horses and drew their guns as they approached the house. Raziel casted a look at Daemon and Asher, there was no security that they could see so something was off. Raze peeked into the window and forced back a growl.

There was their girl tied to a chair and a rag shoved in her mouth. She had a bruise on her cheek and tears streaming down her face.

"I'm going to fucking kill them," Daemon whispered as he peeked then shook his head.

Raziel looked in again and this time his blue eyes locked with her gray gold ones. She barely shook her head then glanced at the door and he barely nodded to let her know he saw her.

"There's one by the door or a trap by the door," he whispered, and Daemon and Asher nodded.

Raziel took a breath then slowly opened the door with his gun. Jasmine screamed into the rag as Raziel took a step inside. "Drop it," a deep voice said as he felt a gun being pressed into his temple.

"Fine," Raziel glared as he shut the door behind him. He dropped the gun once he saw Ken aim another gun towards Jasmine. Anger raced through his veins, he needed to calm down and think things through.

"Where are the others?" Ken asked as he pressed the gun into Raziel's temple even more making him take a step to the side.

"Back at the house," Raze said never removing his eyes from Jasmine. "They are plotting your revenge. Why are you doing this, Ken?"

"I told you to meet me and you refused for months," he shrugged, "I had to get your attention somehow and once I laid my eyes on your new toy I knew this would work."

"She isn't a toy," Raziel growled making Ken chuckle.

"Oh she doesn't know, does she?" He sneered. "Come on, tell your little toy how you love to use women then discard them when you get bored. Tell her the truth."

"You're lying," Raziel growled as Ken moved the gun from his temple and pressed it against Jasmine's. "Get it away from her, Ken."

"Tell her the truth then," Ken chuckled snidely. "Tell her," He demanded as he pressed the gun into her temple even more making her whimper.

Raziel sighed and clenched his fists. "Before you came into my life, yes we were slept around a lot but we were never unfaithful."

Jasmine sobbed and his heart broke. He swore he was going to kill Ken for this. "Tell her the rest. Tell your play thing why I am doing this!"

"I don't know why!" Raze shouted. "Just leave her out of this, Ken."

"You lied to me!" He shouted as he pressed the gun into her temple even more. She whimpered as she tried to pull away but before Raziel could blink there was a knife against her throat instead of the gun he held before.

"Stop Ken!" Raze shouted as he saw movement behind Ken. "Don't hurt her."

"You hurt me!" He shouted. "You lied to me! Now tell her why! Tell her!"

"I broke a deal with him because of you!" Raze shouted as Ken pressed the knife into her throat even more and blood started to trickle down. "He wanted me to date his sister and I told him I would because I was bored and needed some sexual relief. It was just going to be a sexual relationship for the both of us while she could also brag that she was sleeping with us but then I met you. I told Ken that I had some important meetings and kept lying to him so I didn't have to deal with him anymore. I was hoping he would just eventually drop it."

"But I didn't," Ken sneered. "Instead imagine my surprise when I found out the reason he denied my sister, who is a model, was because of this frumpy little mouse who had a freaking kid also! That little brat bit me by the way! You need to teach her some fucking manners!"

"You hurt her," a voice said behind him. "She had every fucking right to bite you! Now you will pay for al this shit!"

"He has a knife to her throat, be careful!" Raze shouted as Ken's head was pulled back by Daemon.

"Drop it," Asher demanded as he pressed his gun into Ken's ribs. "Now." The knife and gun dropped making Jasmine sob and tears stream down more.

"Seriously?" Ken scoffed. "All this over an ugly bitch?"

A loud pop pierced the air and Jasmine screamed into the rag that was in her mouth as red liquid covered her and Raziel.