Chapter 35

"Fucking asshole," Raze growled as he punched the wall.

"What the fuck?" Daemon asked. "Why is Ken even here?"

Dr. Olsen rushed in and started working on David.

"He told David that he demanded to talk to us right when Lilly got sick," Raze sighed in frustration. "David told him that we were busy and he threatened to force us to talk to him. I told David to just tell him that we were busy and I would call him when I could. I never thought he would be stupid enough to do this shit."

"Fucking idiot," Asher growled as he clenched his fists.

"What the hell is going on with that horse?" Dr. Olsen asked as he came over to the men. They turned to see Onyx running back and forth neighing loudly.

"He's been that way since we got home and noticed the girls are gone," Asher sighed. "He's what tipped us off that something was wrong. I can't get him into the barn to settle him down."

"Well no shit Sherlock," Dr. Olsen shook his head. "He's trying to get your attention, Boy. As attached to the Missus as he is, he's obviously trying to tell you something. Pay attention. David will be fine now that I stitched him up. Where are the rest of the men?"

"We're here, Doc," one of the men said as they stumbled into the house. "Sorry Bosses."

"Don't be," Lucian shook his head. "That fucker is going to pay."

"What happened?" Daemon asked as he checked his gun before putting it in the holster.

"We were in the barn when we heard the Missus scream," David groaned. "I rushed in here in and Scott tackled the guy that was chasing the little one outside. Another one grabbed the Misses while she screamed for me to grab the little one. I did but that's when I got stabbed. I didn't want to hurt her so I let her go when I fought the guy. She took off running and that's when Onyx broke out of the barn and came running. Some of us got hurt avoiding him. He grabbed Little One and took off running. I last saw the Missus being injected with something by Ken before being knocked out. Sorry Boss."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," Raziel shook his head and opened the door. "Show me, Onyx." Onyx stopped neighing and looked at him. "Please, show us where they are."

Raziel whistled and four horses came running over to him. Onyx watched closes as Raziel got on the solid white horse while Daemon got on the dark brown horse. Asher got on the white and brown horse while Lucian got on the solid red brown horse. Onyx nodded his head, and they took off into the back pasture at full speed.

Onyx jumped the fence and kept going. He went through a stream and kept going further and further into the woods, occasionally looking back to see if they were following him.

All of a sudden he stopped and the men jumped off while the horses tried to catch their breaths. Onyx neighed loudly while nodding his head.

"Lilly!" Raziel shouted. "Lilly, where are you?"

"Lilly!" Daemon, Asher, and Lucian shouted as they looked around.

"Daddies," Lilly whimpered as she crawled out of a hidden hole in the base of a huge tree.

"Oh Lilly," Raziel sighed in relief as he scooped her up and held her close to his chest. "Thank fucking god you are okay. Are you okay?"

"Bad men, Daddy," she burst into tears.

"I know, Little One," Asher said as he took her from Raziel. "I'm so sorry."

"Day have Mommy," she cried as Daemon took her.

"I know, Little One, we will go get Mommy," he promised as he kissed her forehead. "Listen to me, okay?" she nodded and wiped her tears. "Go home with Daddy Lu Lu and have Doc Olsen give you a checkup. You are still sick and now you have a fever. Go home and we will go get Mommy from the bad guys, okay? Please?"

"Otay Daddy Day Day," she nodded and went into Lucian's arms clinging to him with everything in her. They hated how she was shaking, it just added more fuel to the fire raging in them.

They looked at Lucian who nodded and got on his horse then carefully headed back to their house. Raziel, Asher, and Daemon looked at one another and nodded. Raziel got on his horse and growled, "Let's do this." They got on their horses and he looked at Onyx, "Take us to her."