2.

Hongjoong made it to work and runs into his enemy. Park Jimin, who always flirt with him knowing good and well he is married to 7 people much taller than him, plus Jimin is married to Y/N which makes it worse cause she is a bitch to him. Thank God Hongjoong has self control because sometimes he wants to snatched the ugly bitchs fake ass hair and throw her down the stairs but he studied too hard and paid to much money for this job and he has 9 children to feed. He sighed and sat down greeting his office buddy and best friend Alice, who was pregnant.

"Lice you know I can handle your patients you don't always have to show up to work" Alice chuckled and rubbed her bump.

"I can't sit at home without feeling bad for my wife, working all day, I feel useless" Hongjoong pouted.

"Lice your pregnant and how patients are they are gonna stress you out and that's not good for you or your baby......girl?" Alice chuckled.

"Yes its a girl, and thanxx joong but are you sure you can handle more patients" Hongjoong smiled and nodded eagerly.

"I can handle a handle of more patients" Alice hugged him.

"THANXX JOONGIE!!! Lunch is on me, I will leave after lunch" Hongjokng smiled patted her head and got to work. Alice and Hongjoong has been best friends for 4 years. He met her in college when they graduated since Hongjoong did online courses since he was a flight attendant at the same time. When they both applied for the same hospital they both were happy and he helped her come out to her parents that she liked girls instead of men. And here she was, pregnant with her first baby, married to his other best friend Jessie, happy, just like him.

"First patient" hongjoong groaned he shouldn't have listened to his parents forcing him to be in the medical field (so relatable) he always tell himself he should have stayed as a flight attendant. But he knew that if he stayed as a flight attendant he wouldn't have met everybody he knows today.

"Fighting" Alice encouraged him.

Hongjoong grabbed his clipboard coffee and went into his firat patients room. He knocked on the door first and went inside seeing an elder lady on the hospital bed along with a younger girl on the visitor bed. He checked the patients vitals, blood etc and set out the medication the patient has to take, and the date on the white board provided in the room. He sat back down on his desk and typed information on the keyboard on how that one patient is doing. Alice was gone with another patient. He did that a couple of more times before he went to get supplies for the next patients that were new for him. On the way he ran into Jimin again, who stopped him.

"Hello beauty" Hongjoong rolled his eyes and grabbed his supplies walking away.

"Hey wanna eat lunch toget-" Hongjok g scoffed and turn around.

"Don't you have patients too?!" He saod irritated, the oldest only smirked at him back.

"Your cute when your pissed" he says nonchalant.

"My husband's tell me that all the time" he emphasized husbands to get a point to Jimins head that he is married, also flipping his hair showing off his wedding ring. Today he wore the ring Jongho gave him.

With that he turned and went on with his business

With that he turned and went on with his business. Jimin smirked disappearing at the reminder he was married.

"One day I'm gonna have you, I promise to god, Kim Hongjoong" He smirked and walked away