4.

"Jin!" Hongjoong shouted pushing Yeosang out of the way causing him to fall down on the ground. Jin looked at Yeosang and then Hongjoong. Hongjoong and then Yeosang. Yeosang got up and ran out of the room embarrassed about how he just walked in and saw them about to get down. 

"Hongjoong uh- Its time for your new - *gag* - i mean - your new- I cant" He left the room gagging.

"What the hell your gay to your married" He said and then went back to his station. seeing alice on the way. 

"LIce I thought you went home" Alice stared at him and started tearing up. Hongjoong went to her and hugged her. 

"Im sorry I couldn't make it but I thought we were going to mcdonalds later to make up for it" Alice wiped her face. 

"But I want to eat lunch with you and Dinner!" Hongjoong felt bad he knew it was just her pregancny speaking but he still felt bad. He had to think of something. 

"How about this, please calm down first lice your baby" She slowed her breathing. 

"Tommorow, we can meet for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even mcdonalds today, and Tommorow i will pay for all 3 meals get it?" Alice stopped crying and squeled, holding his neck. 

"I LOVE YOU JOONGIE THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Hongjoong chuckled. 

"Now you said you were going home" Alice thought about it. 

"I didn't feel like it" Hongjoong chuckled

"Ok but I am still taking your patients, maybe just work on the computer things since you cant be moving around a lot. 

"Look you uncle already taking care of you" She says as she rubs her belly bump. Everytime Hongjoong sees someone pregnant he always imaines himself pregnant and a little chld running around their house calling him mommy and Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, san, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho. 'Dadda'. Hongjoong loved the idea. 

"Hello I am trying to look for Jay Park can you tell me which room he is in?" Hongjoong went back to his desk. 

"Yes I can look him up, I need ID or some sort of identification" He said typing in the patients name, you would think it would be easy but of course the woman had a fit. 

"Im his sister can I please just go" Hongjoong knew she was gonna be like this. 

"Im sorry Ma'am but I cannot let you go through without some sort of identification for safety reasons" Hongjoong didn't like the rule either, they should do all this identifucation stuff in the front entrance of the hospital if they want to know everytime. 

"I'm telling you right now....Hongjoong, my brother is in room 12 and i really wnat to see him please just this once" Hongjoong really wanted to scream at her. 

"Ma'am I am just doing my job" She scoffed and took her ID out finally. He snatched a glance at it and looked back and fourth making sure it was the same person. He smiled and said. 

"Room 12, that way on your right" The girl smiled and went away when she was out of sight he sighed and leaned back. 

"Its not hard to get an ID out, she could have been there sooner if she would just take it out" Alice scoffed. 

"I know right I am so glad I never lashed out yet" Hongjoong checked the clock and groaned at how long he had to stay in the hospital.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-====-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=

"Hello and welcome back to my channel, today I dont feel like going out today I think I am just going to order lunch in. What should I eat" Yunho talked to the camera. As he sat down on his chair. 

He was about to record again until he heard the front door slam open and close. He went and Saw Seonghwa going into the alcohol room and came out with Wine. 

"It looks like He didn't havea good day even though it is 1PM! Should I go check on Him Seonghwa Hyung is pretty scary when he is mad" Yunho talked to the camera, he was the only one in the house before Seonghwa came. He shrugged and went down the stairs still holding the camera.

"Hwaaaaaaaaaa" He sang echoing the house, he heard a weak yeah from the kitchen he went in and saw Seonghwa leaning down on the ounter

"I am recoridng sooooooo" Seonghwa sighed. 

"I dont care" Yunho took the wine bottle away.

"Damn Hwa, its 1:07 PM..........Can I not have some shit"

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-===-==-========-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"YES BITCH ITS TIME TO GO" Hongjoong said when the clock hit 10PM. Alice got up and dragged the make down the stairs. 

"Jessie knows we are going to MCdonalds already soooo we can eat" Alice says excited. Hongjoong forgot to tell his people where he was going. He decideed to call Seonghwa. 

"Let me call  Seonghwa, I might have to order something for them" Alice looked up. 

"Cant they cook soemthing" Hongjoong rolled his eyes. 

"The bastards almost burned the house down when they were in the kitchen the only thing they can make is drinks" Alice whined. 

"I miss drinking my margaritas and beer, have you ever has Vodka mixed with Hennessy?" Hongjoong looked at Alice like she was crazy. 

"Gross" Alice gasped ascting like she was offended. 

"Hell no how dare you disrespect my drink like that, you know what today were goung to try it" Hongjoong gasped this time.

"Fuck you, your pregnant Dumbass" Alice laughed. 

"No bitch, YOU are going to drink it at the bar, dont worry I will get some lemonade, Mcdonalds tmr, ok?" Hongjoong thought about it, he can go drinking one day. 

"Fine, but you are driving me home, tell Jessie because if you go to my house your not going back home intil Jessie gets you" Hongjoong says.

==-=-=-=-=-===-===--=-=--=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

"See its not that bad right" Hongjoong put the cup down. 

"Im about to slap you so hard but I cant because of your neice what the hell did you make me drink?!"  Hongjoong was getting drunk he was blabbering and getting irritated. 

"WOAH WOAH, Are you drunk already we just got here" Hongjoong noddedd his head,

"This shit is disgusting, you drink this shit?!" Alice laughed. 

"Its not fucking funny, Im in pain. IT SUUUUUCKS" HE says but then started crying. 

"Damn I wonder if Jessie had to take care of me after i drank 5 of these" Hongjoong popped up. 

"5!!!!!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?! 5!?!??!??!! 5 of these, Question how are you still alive" Hongjoong slurred then passed out. 

"What did I think was going to happened?" 

=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-==-=-==-==-=-======-==-==-=-==-=-=

"Hongjoong!?" Jongho said as he woke up the doorbell being rung he went and see Alice with a drunk hongjoong. 

"Thanxx Lice sorry to bother you and putting up so much work" Alice smiled and patted Hongjoongs shoulder. 

"See ypu tmr Joongie, call me when you wake up, I will tell Jin that we're gonna be a little late" Hongjoong nodded and passed out in Jonghos arms. 

"BYE LICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Hongjoong waved and Jongho threw him over his shoulder and took him to his room. 

"Good god" He said as he layed  Hongjoong on the bed. 

"I will be so surprised if you still wake at 4:50, but I doubt it"

Mingi walked in at midnight and see Jongho was still awake. 

"Ho number 2 why are you still awake-" He saw How Hongjoong is passed out on the couch. 

"Woah Now Joongie is passed out, First it was Hwa and then it was Yunnie and now it is Joongie" Gawd damn.

HELLO PEOPLE
Just to let yall know I dont drink in real life so I have no idea what those 2 drinks taste like. The only drink I consider alchohol is

Sprite Lymonade= margarita
Cranberry juice= Wine
Apple Juice= Beer

Yeah