The Return of the Uchiha Clan

AN - I do not own Naruto or My Hero Academia or any photos shown in this fanfic

《Chapter 1》

"Sorry kid your not gonna get a quirk so you should give up on being a hero" Dr.Tsubasa and with those few words Izuku Midoriya's life was flipped upside down but Izuku looked emotionless and inko looked like she was gonna commite a murder but she held herself back.

"Come on Izuku let's go home I'll make your favorite Katsudan." Inko smiled and turned her head and glared at the doctor as they left leaving a sweating Dr. Tsubasa 'All for One I can deal with a mother's wrath now that's something I never want to experience ever again.' The secret villain Kyudai Garaki thought fearfully.

~The Midoriya Residents~

Izuku sat Emotionless on his office chair watching the same All Might video over and over again when he heard his door opened and he turned around. Seeing his mother in the door frame looking with concern. Inko Midoriya was a beautiful woman even though she is a singal mom being only 24 years of age currently with long straight green hair with some of it tied in a small bun. She has emerald green eyes like her son and she has a long sleeve pink blouse with a blue skirt.

 She has emerald green eyes like her son and she has a long sleeve pink blouse with a blue skirt

"Izuku honey are you okay?" Inko asked with concern laced in her voice.

"Mom do.." Izuku sniffulled and breathed in deeply to calm himself

"Do you still think I can become a hero even without a quirk" Izuku asked weakly making Inko tear up and hug Izuku

Izuku heart shattered thinking that this response was a no but his mother's next  word brought back hope in him "of course you can become a hero without a quirk Izu baby but it will be very dangerous and you will need to train harder then anyone else. In both body and mind." Inko said lovingly knowing that her baby boy needed to hear this so he doesn't break down.

An that is when Izuku starts to cry in joy as his mother hugged him and he hugged back strongly an screaming to the heavens in happiness that someone especially his mother believed in him. They never even notice but just for a few minutes Izuku's eyes turned a bloody red with 2 tomoe in his eyes spining hypnoticly as it disappeared soon after.

And on that night Izuku slept soundly with a smile on his face knowing that he will become a hero as long as his mother believes in him.

~Izuku's Dream~

Izuku woke up in a void of nothingness not knowing if he was looking up or down or if he was even standing. Until the world flashed white and he opened his eyes to see he was in a forest. Now izuku was confused, his first thought was were was he but quickly scraped it because he knows for a fact that he fell asleep so this is obviously a dream.

That is when he heard the crunching of foot steps of people stepping on leaves and twigs. Izuku looked up and saw the people that came from the forest. 3 legendary figures of the Shinobi Era came out Thier names are Itachi Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, and Obito Uchiha.