Chapter 1~

Now Asmo was helping Mammon pack his clothes to be sent off. Mammon wasn't informed of what was going to happen to him but had a bad feeling.
The thing is... All of Mammon's brothers knew Mammon was going to be sent away but kept it a secret from him. Lucifer felt a little bad but obviously hid it, and Beel had almost told Mammon but bribing him with food had stopped him.

"Asmo, you'll tell me where ya guys are taking me, right?" Mammon asked Asmo, quietly. "No, I can't, Mammon. Can't you stop asking me? You might like it though." "I'm not going to jail, right?" "Would you like jail, Mammon? You probably would, scum belong in jail." "I don't like jail!" Asmo giggled, "You didn't deny being scum." "I'm used to ya bullies." "We aren't bullies, you're just too sensitive. We're your brothers." "Hateful, all of ya. ...Why'd ya say I might like the place?" "Because you won't have to work anymore, I think, and you'll be surrounded by troublemakers like you!" "That doesn't sound good." "You'll be ok there and the demons will love you."
D-Demons will love me? Mammon thought. "..Sounds like a lie." "Ugh, whatever. Be grateful I'M helping you." "Ya were forced to, and ya guys are trying to send me away." Asmo sighed, "That feeling is only temporary." "Whaddya mean?"

Mammon's bedroom door opened and someone came inside.
"Oh, darling-" "He means whenever you return, if you ever make it out alive, you'll realize we did you a favor." Satan smiled. Mammon gulped, "Why do ya make it sound scary?" "Anything is scary to you. Asmo, please hurry up, we have things to do." "Don't rush me.~"

Soon, Asmo and Satan left Mammon's room. Mammon then realized that he was shaking. What are they planning to do?

(A/N: Words: 327, I know it's not a lot of words but on wit it looked like a lot.😕)