Finding Out

«Third Person P.O.V»

Sally followed Jeff into his room scared of what he is going to do if she doesn't tell him. They walk into the room and Jeff closes the door and locks it. She jumped at the locking sound. Ben.. I'm scared.. Sally thought to herself. "Sally." He said quietly so no-one can hear him it her. "Y-Yeah?" She stuttered out. "Tell me what you are hiding before this knife meets your throat." He threatened. What he didn't know was that Ben was hiding in Jeff's phone and would come out if he did something to hurt her. She thought of the perfect lie to stump Jeff. "We are planning a prank on you but I guess it not work now." She giggled and walked to the door, unlocking it. "That's it?" He asked irritated and confused. "Yep!" She walked back to her room where she thinks Ben would be and leaving Jeff's stumped. He snuck out of Jeff's phone and secretly went back to Sally's room. He waited for her to come back, while yawning slightly stretching, his shirt going up some. Sally walks into the room and hugged Ben. "I didn't tell him." She smiled. Ben smiled and hugged her back. "Good" He smiled kissing her nose. Sally kissed him. "I love you." She says quietly and starts hugging him. He kissed her back and said, "Love you too." He hugged her back. "What now?" She asked sitting on her bed. Ben just shrugged. "Don't know, what do you wanna do dear?" He asked moving his head to the side causing his hat to fall off. "Don't know." She said picking his hat up and putting on. Ben smiled some. "You like my hat?" He asked. "Yep!" She giggled. He laughed some slightly getting up sitting on the bed next to her. "And why is that dear?" He asked smiling. "It's your hat. That's why." Sally said hugging him. "My hat is nothing." He said smiling hugging her back. "But if you say so dear." He continued. Sally started to kiss him and a deep red blush appearing on both of their cheeks. Ben didn't expect it but he kissed her back anyway. They stay there kissing for about a half an hour before Jeff walks in. "Hey Ben, I need  borrow a game con- What the hell?!" He said right after he noticed that Ben and Sally were kissing. "U-uh.." Sally stuttered still, blushing. Ben was still blushing, but he was blushing from embarrassment. "I'm just gonna borrow a game controller so....." He said as he grabbed one and left the room. "Bring it back when you're done!" Ben yelled to Jeff as he left the room then turned to Sally. "Well looks like this isn't a secret anymore." Sally had a hint of fear in her eyes after thinking Jeff might tell her dad. "What if he tells Daddy?" She asked. "I may get yelled at but it'll be fine dear." He said smiling trying not to make her worry. "B-but." She stuttered hugging him. "It's okay. Don't worry about it. The most he would do is YELL at me for taking his little girl." He said smiling some hugging her back. Sally kisses his cheek and takes off his hat. "Here. I think you want it back." She said handing it to him. "Eh you can keep it for a while longer." He said smiling. "I'm gonna go scare the living shit out of Jeff." He laughed disappearing into Jeff's phone then shocked Jeff with it. "AH! WHAT THE HELL BEN!?" He yelled as he threw his phone at the wall cracking the screen. Ben refused to leave the phone and kept laughing more. "You scream like a girl!" Ben laughed. "Get out of my phone you glitchy fuck!" Jeff said pissed off. "Make me!" Ben said smiling at him screwing his phone up where it can't turn on and he has to get a new one. "Come on Ben! Get out of my phone! It's the tenth one you broke!" He said getting more mad. "Never!" Ben yelled breaking it then left, chilling in the television. "Have fun getting a new one." He laughed. "OH COME ON!" Jeff yelled. "Aw is someone mad at me?" Ben laughed. "I can tell Slender what I saw you two doing in there." Jeff threatened. "I don't really care because I already know you will." Ben said huffing. "Slender will kill you Ben." Jeff warned. "I'll just respawn." Ben said getting in the 1s and 0s inside the television. "Uhh where's Sally?" Jeff asks looking around. Shit.. Ben thought to himself.