She is Awake!

Ben's P.O.V

I glared some wanting to be there when she did wake but took note that I needed to get cleaned up. I find myself glaring at Link some because of what he did. "What's your problem?" He said while looking through his satchel to find the medicine then taking out a small bottle and syringe. "Nothing." I said staying where I was. "I'll be back." I told him while walking out passing him coming back a bit later with clean clothes on going back to where I was next to the bed she was in. "You better be happy I'm doing this." He spoke and walked over to sally with the small syringe. I said nothing to him, I'm never going to forgive him for what he did. Never going to forgive anyone else who did this or was a part of this. "I am." Is all I said, while leaning on the bed some. "I thought you were going to go all Wolfy on me because I'm in the same room as you." He said while gently taking Sally's arm and injecting her with the medicine. "I'm sure I dont want to get in to a fight with you around Sally." I said staying where I was carfully watching what he doing. "Why do you care so much about this girl? She isn't that special." He said while throwing away the syringe he used. "Thats.... My own reasons." I said glancing away from him then went back to watching Sally. I really hope she wakes up already so I can tell her the truth. "She'll wake up in a day or two." He said while putting a bandage on the spot he injected her with the medine. I would most likely not leave Sally's side. I refuse every time someone were to want me to or tell me to. "Good to know." I sad glancing to him then back to Sally. "Too bad you weren't there to protect her. She will me terrified if you when she wakes up Ben." He laughed and walked to the door. "Have fun." He snickered then left. I looked to him as he left. I have know clue what I could do to get her to trust me again. "You fucking ass hole." I said growling slightly. "Thanks Ben, you too!" I heard him laugh. I guess he heard what I said. I watched him and turned into my wolf form from Twilight Princess ready to rip his head off if I needed to. I sighed then looked over to Sally. I hope she wakes up soon..

(Time skip a couple days)
Sally's P.O.V

I open my eyes slightly and immediately cover them because it was so bright. I turned my head slightly to see a wolf curled up in the corner on the cold floor. Then I realized who the wolf was. I remember what happened so I get a little scared if he'll do the same thing to me again. "B-Ben?.." I stutter and my voice cracks a little I haven't talked in who knows how long. I see his ears go up and he glanced at me before lifting his head up looking at me. "You're up." He says before getting up and shake his pelt some then walking to over to me and gently placing his head in the bed. I look at him a little scared because I feared of what he was capable of doing to me. "I'm not going to hurt you" he said his ears going back on to his head "B-but...y-you..." I stuttered not wanting to finish what I had to say. "No, no that's wasn't me...it was all Link I was healing in my game" he stated watching my actions. "It was...?" I asked unsure about that. He nodded as he sat there still humming a 'mhm' to me "I swear is was not me I would never hurt you..." He stated his tail starting to wag slightly. I lightly put my hand on his head and smiled a little bit able to tell he was telling the truth.

Ben's POV:
I smiled to her and Nuzzled her hand gently licking her hand some as well not wanting to leave her side. I noticed her slight blush and smiled some soon I jumped on to the bed with her and laid down next to her. "No one is allowed to touch you any more only me and Slender no one else" he said nuzzling her side some. "R-really...??" She gave me a smile and pet my head gently. I hummed another 'mhm' laying there and watched the door now. She petted him still and had a smile over her face "love you Ben..." She said I replyed soon after "love you to....glad your awake" he said smiling glancing up to her and gave her a smile. "How long was I out....?" She asked petting my head still "5 months" is all I said going back to watching the door getting a soft growl to any one who walked by the door. "You OK Ben?" She asked giving me a confused look. My ears pointed to her and glanced to her then back to the door "ya I'm  fine" he said staying there my head still over her. "You sure?" She asked petting my head gently still "mhm" I hummed to her then Nuzzled her side some. "Every time some one passes the door you growl that's why I asked" she said I sighed some and rubbed my muzzle in to her side tail wagging away. I heard her giggle slightly from that and smiled some to her "being Mr.Protective now?" She asked smiling still. I hummed again tail still wagging away she laughed a little at my actions and petted me still.

(AN: the old author does not want to carry on with this book so the people that are role playing the story on there own time will be updating the book our 'names' are Bacca and Midnight good to be with you all ~Bacca)