Recovery Time

Ben's P.O.V

Its been a few weeks since Sally woke up and the whole incident with Jeff. As I lay next to her in my wolf form, I look over to her snuggling in my fur, fast asleep. I smile and nuzzle her some, being careful to not wake her. That of which didn't work out so well since someone on the other side of the closed door knocked. Sally yawned a little and attempted to rub the tiredness from her beautiful, emerald green eyes. "Who is it?" I asked the other person on the other side of the door and they opened the door. I notice it's Slender and I bow my head slightly before looking back over to Sally. "Ben, can you turn to your normal self for right now?" Slender asked, walking over to us. I wait until Sally sat up and turned back to my normal form and lay back on the bed, wrapping my arms around Sally protectively. "So, how is my little girl doing?" He asked and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "She's been good, still recovering though." I answered and looked over to Sally, who was on the edge of going back to sleep. "Why couldn't she answer herself?" Slender asked and sat on a chair next to her. "Hmm, maybe because she looks likes she is gonna go to a dream land any minute-" I cut myself off after I notice Sally is fast asleep. "I stand corrected." I chuckled lightly and looked over to Slender man. "I'll check up on her later. I have someone to talk to." I knew who he was referring to. Someone who I thought I killed came back...

Skull kid...

Slender Man's P.O.V

I walk into my office and see Skull kid in the seat in front of my desk. I take a seat and look at him. "Do you know why Link injured and tortured my daughter over you?" I ask, with no emotion showing in my voice. "Ok listen here Mr.blank face! He was in grief and wanted revenge since he thought Ben killed me. If he took your daughter, then you aren't a good father if you let something like that happen! A father is supposed to watch and protect his children with his life! Looks like you aren't capable-" I cut him off, "Enough! I do care about Sally and she was crying alone in a park, MURDERED! By her own uncle after being raped! I suggest if you don't know the girl then don't judge on the way I'm taking care of her." I snap and he jumps slightly in his seat, startled. "Anger issues much, white face?" After he said that I find myself with my hand around his throat, holding him against the wall.

"You gonna wish you never messed with me."

Sally's P.O.V

Ben and I have been sitting in my hospital room watching TV for the past couple months I've been awake. My side where one of my major wounds are start hurting and I wince, which caused Ben's attention to avert to me. "You okay, Sally?" He asked while putting a hand on my shoulder lightly. "Y-Yeah. Just my side hurts some." I answer, looking over to him with a small smile. "Your bandages might need to be changed then." He put his hand on the hem of my shirt and asked for permission to change the bandages and I nod. He grabbed the bandages from the nightstand and lifted up my shirt to remove the old bandage and replaced it. I winced from the slight pain but it faded away quickly. "Hm.." He hummed some and he looked like he was thinking something. "What?" I asked and looked at him confused. "I just find it odd that the gash looks like you just got it but it's been there for almost 3 months.. Don't you think it should've been healed at least a little bit yet?" I nod and lightly put a hand on my bandaged side. He makes a good point...

Why am I not healing?