CSR: HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 2

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 2

"Chuuya, the dare is as clear as the sky. All you have to do is go downstairs, find the tallest man you can set your eyes off, kiss him with tongue until you're breathless, then punch him hard before hiding and going back here. So easy."

See? Again, how the fuck is that easy!?

{Chuuya has to deal with a dare where he needs to kiss the tallest man in the bar with tongue and then punch the man afterwards. What happens next is history.}

~•~•~•~•~•

Chuuya knows exactly that things will be messed up ever since he entered into his boss' office only to see the man that he once kissed and punched because of a dare there. Well, that just happened yesterday, and right now, he has to face all the consequences of his past actions. Maybe that night isn't only a one night embarrass-yourself-all-you-can circumstance. Poor him, the karma are all going back.

Chuuya groaned as he pushed the green button of a familiar metallic door, the office of his boss and his office as well (because of what Dazai proposed yesterday that they'll share the same office together). He enters inside and sees the man of his nightmares (if you consider dreaming of kissing the man a nightmare) sitting on his usual swivel chair while smiling at Chuuya cheekily.

"Good morning, Chuuya." Dazai started with a wolfish grin on his face, "You look like you'll pass out anytime soon. Didn't you get over the fact that I'm going to be your boss?"

Instantly, Chuuya can feel a small amount of annoyance inside his veins. People often say that he has some anger issues but Chuuya knows that he can control his temper well. However, there is something about the man that makes Chuuya's blood boil a little. Maybe this is indeed his punishment for kissing him in the past.

"Yeah, the weather is just too cold outside. Coldness makes me pale." Chuuya replied as he sat on his chair, which is located a few meters from Dazai, "Morning, boss." Chuuya added lazily.

Dazai just nodded but his eyes are observing as if he didn't need any explanation at all. It's as if he can read whatever the internal struggles Chuuya is facing right now. Thankfully, the entire morning turned out well as they just worked with tons of paperworks together in silence. It might be a silent work but Chuuya is trying to not panic entirely with what's happening. He can hear the fast clicking in Dazai's laptop and the sounds of papers from him.

It's all normal white noises but he can't help but to feel a little nervous. He's not really the type of person who gets easily nervous but it feels as if the man sitting a few steps beside him is planning a lot of things and Chuuya might not know him entirely, but he can feel it.

They didn't talk to each other and Chuuya was thankful with that until lunch time came, and suddenly, Dazai looked at him with a calm gaze and said, "Let's eat lunch."

Chuuya freezes from checking some papers as he looks to where Dazai is sitting. His eyebrows raise a little. He's confused because why would Dazai suddenly offer him lunch like this? Is it normal for the bosses in this company to do such a thing?