CRS: THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE PART 2

THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE PART 2

When Chuuya opened his eyes, he's being carried on someone's back. From the look of it, the man carrying him is tall enough and his groggy eyes tried to comprehend what is happening right now. He blinks some sleepy tears away and that's when he realizes that his face is buried into someone's soft neck. Ah, he can even smell someone's conditioner and there, a fluffy look of messy brown hair met his eyes. The man is walking in a dark and silent hallway, and Chuuya is a little tipsy with what's happening.

His eyes look back on the creamy skin near his nose and without thinking straight, he leans down and plants a small kiss on that skin.

He felt the man carrying him paused and froze. Chuuya didn't mind it as he chuckles and licks the skin, before softly sucking it to leave some mark on that soft spot.

"Chuuya, what are you doing?"

Ah. It is Dazai's voice but Chuuya doesn't care who it is. He wants to suck and lick a certain spot in Dazai's neck so he ignores Dazai's question. His hand runs down the man's soft hair as he pulls it to the opposite side to tilt Dazai's head and give him more access to the man's neck.

There, he hears Dazai curse silently.

"I'm bringing you to your room, chibi. You're drunk so I suggest you don't do anything you'll regret in the morning." Dazai mumbles in a sharp breath but Chuuya ignores him again.

He just smirks as he plants a row of small kisses from the spot he's sucking on Dazai's neck, towards the curve where the neck and the shoulder connects, back to the spot. He feels Dazai's breath slowly getting heavier as seconds passes by but the brunette continues walking. Chuuya didn't mind it. He just wants to keep his mouth occupied.

He doesn't know how many hours it is since he passed out earlier because of drunkenness or how many minutes Dazai's been carrying him, but he pauses for a second when he hears a click. They're now inside a room and Dazai has locked the door.

"I'll leave you here until you sober up and go back to where you should—"

"I'm not drunk," Chuuya immediately cuts him off, "My head's a little tipsy but 'hmm not drunk."

Dazai gently put him on the bed and raised his eyebrows a little, "I'm pretty sure that you won't snack on my neck if you're sober, Chuuya."

Chuuya just smirks and licks his lips. It made Dazai's eyes narrowed dangerously, "For a stinky fish, you taste delicious."

Dazai's jaw deliberately tightened.

"You're not going to push me to my edges, chibi." He whispered slowly. It's a warning.

"Hmm, c'mere, shitty Dazai. Let me..." He hiccups and chuckles with half-lidded eyes as he stares into the deep brown and red eyes staring back at him, "Let me taste you more."