Harry Styles

A - After Sex

Harry loves to take care of you after sex, whether that includes licking up anything that remains off on you or just cuddling in bed. More often than not, he likes being taken care of even more.

B - Bottom or Top

He is rather versatile depending on the mood. If he is angry at the press, then he tends to be more top leaning but in general, he likes to be taken care of and railed into the wall to take the edge off.

C - Cum

Harry loves to cum on himself or you. He prefers cumming on rather than in and will often pull out to get a kick out of it. He tends to lick it off himself if he made a mess on you and likes that being done in return. He is more than happy to kiss you while you taste of him.

D - Dress Up

The amount of times that Harry has come off of stage or from an event and had you rail him in it is ridiculous. Some of the trousers even remain to this day with a massive tear in them from your mutual excitement and he brings them out every so often to give you a private show. He likes roleplaying you as a fan sometimes or even a paparazzi that he caught.

E - Experience

Harry has more experience with women than men but he doesn't mind either way. He has still received more than he has given and so he tends to handle anal quite well. His hands however, have their own mind and they are something you often enjoy for their nimbleness.

F - Favourite Body part

His favourite body part on himself is his hair. It took a while for him to allow you to cum on it or tug it but he realised it he loves it as much as you do. He loves other people's hands but also their hair - bad hair is kind of a dealbreaker.

G - Gag Reflex

Harry has a gag reflex but has learnt to take up to 7" without much unpleasant struggle. He doesn't want it to get too easy as he enjoys the pain.

H - Hair

He likes to grow out a light treasure trail from time to time but with his flamboyant dress sense, he sometimes shaves it off.

I - Intimacy

Harry's one of the most intimate people you'll ever meet. There won't be any secrets and he will do everything in his power to look after you. He'll spend more time in your arms than not.

J - Jerking

Harry's British so he has a high sex drive. If he can't get to you, then he'll jerk off and send you a video on a phone dedicated just to them so that he doesn't get hacked.

K - Kinks

Harry prefers telling you what to do but it doesn't go as far as dominance. He just likes having control in bed to an extent which he doesn't have in his media life.

If he can't ride you before a show, he often tells you what he has up his ass during, just to turn you on.

L - Lube

Harry is a stickler for lube. As much as he wants to get railed hard and rough, he has to avoid being in too much pain to the point that it affects his walking for an extended period of time. Now and again, if he's free of any social activity though, he'll drop the lube if he can take you without.

M - Massages

One of the things he feels bad about is how much you massage him rather than vice versa. He likes being massaged before and after shows as well as whenever something goes wrong. They don't often end up being sexual unless he's horny, he mostly just ends up going to sleep after a performance.

N - Nopes

Harry doesn't want to go public at all unless you want to and even then, he's unsure.

He also hates bad hair and bad dress senses. While he likes someone who contrasts his flamboyancy, he doesn't want someone who makes every fashion faux pas under the Sun.

O - Oral

He isn't the biggest fan of blowjobs unless he's stressing out at the piano or during a virtual meeting. He doesn't mind giving head but there are other things he'd much rather do.

P - Position/Place

He prefers it doggy style - having you grip his hair and pull his head back as you fuck him senseless.

Harry isn't the type to do things that are too risky. He often double checks the locks if it is at a hotel to avoid paparazzi and he'll do anything to hide who you are from the media. Other than that, he's all game within the house - pool, kitchen, shower, couch and sometimes even the bed.

Q - Quickies

Not the biggest fan of quickies unless he's in the middle of something. He likes going through the motions of sex and then ending with a nice massage for himself.

R - Risky

Not the biggest risk taker surprisingly. Perhaps it was the fact that people were so quick to suggest a relationship and write fanfic about him and Louis when the reality was that the entire band was fucking each other.

S - Sexts

He sends sexts whenever he can. The first thing he did when your relationship got serious was buy you both a phone so that you can dedicate it to sexting.

T - Toys

Harry has always been nervous about buying toys in case the media got wind of it. But, since you introduced them to him, he uses them whenever he can't get access to you. From time to time, you both use them in bed together but you mostly prefer just each other and some music.

U - Underwear

Harry doesn't go simple with underwear. Sometimes, he'll go commando but he prefers some expensive designer sexually-enticing underwear instead.

V - Volume

He's rather loud, both as a top and as a bottom. The only times where he is quiet is those more sensual moments after a performance where he's tired and just wants to make love to you.

W - Wrecking Ball

He isn't the destructive type in terms of the bed frame but he will leave the occasional hickey.

X - X-Ray

He's got an aesthetic, 7 inch, uncut cock that curves up slightly. He keeps his pubes trimmed most of the time

Y - Yeps

In sex, his biggest yeps is music but it cannot be his own - he feels too egotistical when that happens.

With a person, they have to be someone who doesn't just like him because they are a fan. He wants someone who likes him for him and not for the celebrity.

Z - Zest

He likes sex when he's trying to come up with songs but he also likes it before and after shows. He isn't the horniest of people but he does enjoy sex at least once a day when possible.