my note and lovesick.

hi loves,

i just wanted to let you all know there will be further mentions of bullying and thoughts of death further throughout the story... I just finished planning the plot and its somewhat related to ideas and expressions I've felt before such as being stalked and being teased for that. Including negative comments on social media which is something I feel like people really need to bring awareness too...thanks my dears <3 ON A HAPPIER NOTE, i have planned for the story to go upto 46 chapters (maybe even more) over the course of this school year and I am SO dedicated to finishing it as soon as possible, if any of my readers ever need ANYONE to talk too, please reach out to me I will reply as soon as possible :)

now onto the chapter ---> 

...........................

Yor felt like her mind was going to explode. "OH MY GOD MY BABY IS IN LOVE" she yells out. Loud enough for Loid to hear. Yuri is passed out drunk on their couch.

"MAMA!" Anya covers her face and flops down on her comforter.

"ANYA you're LOVESICK not down with the FLU" Yor squeals. "SO tell me whos the lucky guy?" she says wriggling her eyebrows at her blushing daughter.

"I- D-Damian" she says just barely whispering. 

"DID YOU SAY DAMIAN?" 

"Y-Yes" Anya asks about what "lovesick" is, in hopes to turn the topic over to thinks she should be educated about.

"Okay so when you're love sick, that means you really like this person like a lot. And you feel happier and safer when you're with them!" she says as she yells for Loid to tell him this great news.

Suddenly Anya slaps her hand over her mothers mouth. "Don't tell him yet.." she says quietly while looking down. Yor did not know about Loids mission but Anya did and Anya just knew that he would be absolutely furious if he found out she was lovesick with the enemies son.

Loid opens the door and stares at the blushing Anya and the confused Yor. Then Yor says, "nothing there was a spider". 

"uh-okay then" Loid says with a hint of confusion evident in his voice. *Thats odd, shes never been scared of anything before..*

"Anya is tired, can we continue this conversation tomorrow mama?" 

"Of course Anya!" 

"Goodnight!"

"Sweet Dreams.." says Yor, as Anya swirls into the land of her peanut dreams..

Meanwhile at the Damian Household....

Damian flops down on his bed with his hair wet after his shower. He needed to clear these thoughts. These thoughts about....her. These thoughts about...those emerald green eyes filled with this gleam and that soft pink hair against the yellow flowers..

"UGHH" muffles come out, as he yells into his pillow. Why couldn't he get this girl off his mind? 

He couldn't sleep thinking about her so he decided to go through social media for the first time. Damian never checked social media even though he had a huge following, he had his manager deal with that. As he scrolled through social media he realized he wasn't following Anya so he searches her name.

"Oh there it is" he notices a profile picture of her against a graffiti wall with blue jeans and a black tank top on. *she looks so cute* *Wait what am I thinking?!*

He clicks on her most recent post, 2 weeks ago with Becky at the mall. He likes it and scrolls through the many comments. He stops when he sees one of them, commented by soph276, he remembers her as that girl from their class who hates Anya, it says "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO UGLYYY HOW ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH BLACKBELL". The replies are all "fr", "ong", "you said it girl". Those were all their classmates. 

His grip on his phone gets tighter and suddenly he gets angry. He comments on her post saying, "you look so pretty". He angerly presses comment and then realizes what hes done. He quickly grabs his phone and looks at the confirmed posted comment and then gasps *OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO?* even though the angry thoughts lingered in his mind he tries to see if he can delete it but the button is no where to be found...

*SHIT OH SHIT OH FUCK* *SHES GONNA THINK IM A COMPLETE WEIRDO UGH*

Then he remembers those comments and he knows exactly what he's going to do about these jealous idiots in his class.

...........................................................

BYE LOVES, you'll know next chapter its hella cute trust me ;)